How would you Fantasy Book Kurt Angle?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't...

I'd actually spend my time pushing and promoting the younger talent on the roster.

Once Angle is finished his GM run I'd hire him to work behind the scenes in
NXT/Developmental and pass on his knowledge and experience to the future
stars of the WWE.

I am not interested in part-timers and old has-beens...as awesome as Angle
was back in the day...its 2017. There is no need for him to wrestle anymore.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I wouldn't...

I'd actually spend my time pushing and promoting the younger talent on the roster.

stars of the WWE.

Kurt Angle is all about creating moments. When he gives younger guys advice about their character he says it's all about creating moments people remember, not just matches

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Kurt Angle is all about creating moments. When he gives younger guys advice about their character he says it's all about creating moments people remember, not just matches
And Angle has created enough "moments" in the WWE already.

Perhaps let someone younger and more exciting have their moment.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
I think WWE have backed themselves into a corner bringing him back, because he is a wrestler, you can have him talk, be an authority figure and do "funny" backstage segments but at the end of the day people want to see him wrestle. I would've just made him manager/coach of American Alpha as it would've been believable and would've worked well together.

That's all, because I really never think it's worth to bring back an in-ring worker like that as people want them to be as good as in their prime and he won't be.

I guarantee he'll have a match with Triple H and it'll be his last match and lose to him for no reason, because it's not like Hunter needs the push. Then, in interviews down the road they'll try to pass it off like they thought it would be his last match.

Tom Colohue

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.theartisticresponse.com
I wouldn't...

stars of the WWE.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I think WWE have backed themselves into a corner bringing him back, because he is a wrestler, you can have him talk, be an authority figure and do "funny" backstage segments but at the end of the day people want to see him wrestle. I would've just made him manager/coach of American Alpha as it would've been believable and would've worked well together.

That's all, because I really never think it's worth to bring back an in-ring worker like that as people want them to be as good as in their prime and he won't be.

I guarantee he'll have a match with Triple H and it'll be his last match and lose to him for no reason, because it's not like Hunter needs the push. Then, in interviews down the road they'll try to pass it off like they thought it would be his last match.
Um.... No they didn't. Daniel Bryan was brought back despite him being a wrestler.

If you have the WWE Network, look for the Kurt Angle "24" documentary. Go.