• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Good point. Orton wouldn't be okay though with a 1 month reign? And face vs face is a match where Orton just wouldn't lose vs Bryan. Unless one of them turn heel I can't see it working, but the match itself would be absolutely insane.
Lets than change it a bit if it was Orton at Elimination Chamber and he won. He would stay in the ring to shake his hand, D. Bryan would but than attack him with a more aggressive persona, thus turning heel.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk said:
Lets than change it a bit if it was Orton at Elimination Chamber and he won. He would stay in the ring to shake his hand, D. Bryan would but than attack him with a more aggressive persona, thus turning heel.

Now that would be good, but Bryan would then lose at Mania' wouldn't he? Difficult isn't it ;).

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Now that would be good, but Bryan would then lose at Mania' wouldn't he? Difficult isn't it ;).
I guess, but I wouldn't mind it because Barret than would take the champion of Orton? Maybe...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
OR Triple Threat. Barret worms his way into the match, but the match is majority Bryan vs Orton for quality. Then Barret screws Orton so heel Bryan can win, or face Bryan.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
OR Triple Threat. Barret worms his way into the match, but the match is majority Bryan vs Orton for quality. Then Barret screws Orton so heel Bryan can win, or face Bryan.
Only if Barret wins the Royal Rumble. If Orton does than Bryan won't go heel.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Fair point. Makes me want Barret to win it more now. Damn you.
Well he is your Hometown hero, so that's another reason. I was like that in 2010 when Edge won.

marzz

Jobber
Reaction score
I'd leave him doing what he's doing at the moment - it's not exactly putting him over (he doesn't need it) but him and Kane are making the TT division actually decent enough to watch, and those two compliment each other.
There's nothing for him in the singles division at the moment, sort of like Cody, and even I guess Ted Dibiase - decent young guys who are just floating around aimlessly, while guys like Sheamus and ADR get better booking.