How To Save A Life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
We open up inside the underpass where there is a fire coming from the corner of a barrel where in the shadows of the flame through you can see half the face of one Graves standing staring into the fire. He warms his hands to it as it begins to rain you can hear the sounds of cars going by overhead as his hand start to shake and he looks up to the camera his eyes black as the night staring directly at the camera.

nY8INt.gif

Graves: I am not ok. I wake up everyday with the feeling of bugs crawling under my skin roaming all over me trying to find out and these whispers in the back of my head that seem to grow louder and louder until they are screams and it's not fear of being trapped inside a coffin its more like this pressure building up to make amend for my actions and that starts by awakening you Brian.

You hide yourself from the world afraid to show them who you really are to afraid to embrace the darkness in your heart. Darkness is not a means of fear. I found myself in this isolation here where I spent many nights and days thinking simply about you and the pity I feel that you are so scared that you feel so alone unaccepted because I been there. I lived through hell and I wear it on my skin with every scar you see across my body as you do to.

Graves shows his arms to the camera and then starts to slowly walk away towards the night rain allowing it to fall on his head.

Graves: We are going to be face to face with each other Brian really soon and when we do I am going to do very dark very graphic things to you and I will leave you with scars and I will make sure your blood is painted across the canvas of the ring as if was a piece of artwork. This is not because I want to... this is because I have to. I am not a monster acting with no method. Brian you are like a caterpillar inside a cocoon that needs to shed his skin and embrace his humanity. I will see you soon I can start to see your shell beginning to crack and I can't wait to see what emerges.