Hot Seat Thread #2: Crayo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

acailler

Reaction score
I would expand it. I want it to enter the WWE games niche eventually, and then perhaps be the #1 place for WWE related news. But hey, I don't have a source.

MELTZER, COME WORK FOR CRAYOLA.

How would you even begin to make that happen...? (Meltzer bit...not everything else :p)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
What's so difficult about pressing the reply button multiple times it's the same as MYBB except you don't have the thing asking you about multiquotes isn't it?

Reactions: Roach

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What's so difficult about pressing the reply button multiple times it's the same as MYBB except you don't have the thing asking you about multiquotes isn't it?
Every time you click reply, it takes you to the quick reply box. Try doing that 11 or so times, it becomes tedious fast. MyBB never took you to the quick reply box.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I'd recruit Zack Ryder of course.

We wouldn't need a source to be that place. We would just need to present WWE news well, market it, and then present it nicely. That's down the road though.

How long 'till we see a portal page with stuff like this and editorials you think?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this XenForo so far? Anything that annoys you about it? Anything you like more about MyBB than XenForo?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What are your thoughts on this XenForo so far? Anything that annoys you about it? Anything you like more about MyBB than XenForo?
I love it. It's fantastic. The only two things that annoy me is the lack of a good status plugin, and the multi quoting. Other than that, I prefer pretty much everything here to MyBB.

Reactions: leojay