Hot Seat Thread #13: NanoRah14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Spit or swallow? :ksi:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Boooooooooo!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
WHo is better Curt or Curtis?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

I was talking Curtis Axel Vs Curt Hennig

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
How long have you been with your girlfriend? Can you see yourself marrying her one day?
Who is your favorite current WWE superstar and diva on the roster, and why?
What do you like so much about Jeff Hardy?
If you could change three WWE superstars and their current gimmick, which would you change and what would you change it to?
What do you like best about WWEF?
Which member of WWEF makes you fap the most?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I was talking Curtis Axel Vs Curt Hennig
Senhor Perfect should answer this question, anyway I think Curt (Mr Perfect) is better than Curtis since I haven't seen too much about Curtis, maybe it's a three month good performer and that's it, who knows..

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
How long have you been with your girlfriend? Can you see yourself marrying her one day? I've been with here for 5 years and I'll try to marry her but at this moment I'm not doing it, I'll try to do it in a year or two.
Who is your favorite current WWE superstar and diva on the roster, and why? My favorite superstar right now is Rollins because of his heel role and because is a wrestler I enjoyed his matches since the first time I saw him in ROH. My favorite diva is AJ Lee because she's more intelligent and doesn't need to be the strongest as Kaitlyn. A diva for me doesn't need to be pretty or strong, just need to give entertainment and AJ gives it.
What do you like so much about Jeff Hardy? He's moves look really good, but specially it is that knowing what he has happened to him when he was young makes me feel like if I'm that bad.
If you could change three WWE superstars and their current gimmick, which would you change and what would you change it to? I'd turn Cena and Orton heel and fire useless wrestlers, I think WWE has a lot of wrestlers and they don't use them too much...
What do you like best about WWEF? The users, you're funny when you have to be funny and you have a lot of HQ posts here.
Which member of WWEF makes you fap the most? I don't fap to any user here to be honest.

Reactions: CrayJ Lee