Honey Boo Boo To Train in Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
If you've seen her mum that will not be needed but we could have Mae young Hand son being boo boo's stalker which leads to them being in love just to SWEEVE us and have swoogle be her real husband

:RUSSO:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
That was my first reaction too. Hornswoggle vs HBB at Wrestlemania. With JR and Booker T on commentary. And Ryback interfering.

What are you BTB people even doing?

Someone pick up both guys and I'll write it... DO IT!

Pete

Reaction score
Well, I'm known for my MASSIVE :RUSSO: streak, so don't tempt fate, EoR... :cmtroll:

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
If you've seen her mum that will not be needed but we could have Mae young Hand son being boo boo's stalker which leads to them being in love just to SWEEVE us and have swoogle be her real husband

Yes! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just so long as Ryback interferes and suplexes Honey Boo boo so hard across the ring she shits herself.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I don't make fun of children.

And when did rednecks replace Guidos as the new trainwreck voyuerism?

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
I don't make fun of children.

And when did rednecks replace Guidos as the new trainwreck voyuerism?

Rednecks have been the trend for a few years now.

Duck Dynasty
Billy the Exterminator
Call of the Wildman
Hillbilly Handfishin
Lizard Lick Towing
Swamp People
Mudcats

and a whole slew of others. Exploitation and demographic targeting make for good tv, apparently.

SAL

Reaction score
Kenny Omega could drag a 3 star match out of her.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Rednecks have been the trend for a few years now.

Duck Dynasty
Billy the Exterminator
Call of the Wildman
Hillbilly Handfishin
Lizard Lick Towing
Swamp People
Mudcats

and a whole slew of others. Exploitation and demographic targeting make for good tv, apparently.

Must of those shows are hilarious. I love that most people can't understand what they say in English and they need subtitles.

I don't know this Honey Boo Boo but if someone questions me about this shit because I'm a wrestling fan they might end up in the ICU.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Did anyone see the South Park episode with Honey Boo Boo? Hilarious.

This article is pretty dead-on about the show. it references the South Park episode.

Despite great ratings, the general consensus has been that TLC's "Toddlers and Tiaras" is inappropriate since mothers force their young daughters into beauty pageants. But one child stuck out, Alana Thompson (Honey Boo Boo), which is why TLC decided to give the Thompson family their own show, called "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo."

The show follows the Thompsons as they dig through trash, fart, and fatten themselves up by eating incredibly unhealthy food. But it turned out to be so popular that more people watched "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" than the Republican and the Democratic conventions. As a result, the show has been spoofed many times, most recently by "South Park."

Now in an interview with TMZ, Honey Boo Boo's mother (Mama June) has commented on the "South Park" episode, stating: "Me being a big person, I didn't take offense. That show is just not a show that I would want to be on in the first place. Just the way they portrayed ['Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'] show ... it was kinda trashy."

[video=youtube;KG7_OEb7O8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KG7_OEb7O8c[/video]

Pete

Reaction score
Funny that she should mention the show as trashy...

0181.pot_5F00_calls_5F00_kettle_5F00_black.bmp

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
South Park is the best animated show on the air today, and is the only reason I even know who Honey Boo Boo even is.

But I think they missed the mark on why Toddlers & Tiaras is innapropriate, its a fucking reality show for pedophiles.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
South Park is the best animated show on the air today, and is the only reason I even know who Honey Boo Boo even is.

But I think they missed the mark on why Toddlers & Tiaras is innapropriate, its a fucking reality show for pedophiles.

Didn't they do that pedo shit when Michael Jackson was Ike and the judges were mastubating furiously everytime a contestant walked on stage?