Hollywood North Saints

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I didn't really know where to put this, but I figured this was pretty much a stat section so I put it here. Feel free to move if it belongs otherwise.

Team Name: Hollywood North Saints
Wrestlers: Brett Kyle & Chris Alexander
Billed from: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Combined weight: 400 lbs

Face/Heel: Face

Tag Team Moves
- Aided Leapfrog Guilltoine (Alexander performs the Leapfrog while Kyle holds the opponent on the ropes)
- Backbreaker Hold (Kyle)/Leg Drop (Alexander) Combination
- Double Dropkick
- Double Flapjack (used to setup Pacific Coast Connection)
- Pacific Coast Connection (Diving Headbutt (Kyle)/Frog Splash (Alexander) Combination)
- Snapmare (Alexander)/Front face dropkick (Kyle) Combination
- Spinning Leg Sweep (Alexander)/Running Leg Lariat (Kyle) Combination
- Stack-Superplex (Kyle goes for the superplex, while Alexander holds him on his shoulders)

Finishing Moves
- Divine Intervention (Canada, Eh? (Kyle)/Corkscrew Neckbreaker (Alexander) Combination) [primary]
- Vancouver Clutch (Canadian Maple Leaf/Kyle Clutch combination)

Entrance music: "Awesome God" by R Swift
Short entrance description: "Awesome God" by R Swift blares over the PA System as Brett Kyle and Chris Alexander make their way from the back to center stage to a large pop. Chris Alexander goes from side to side patting his chest and pointing up as Kyle stands in the middle of the stage nodding from side to side. They both meet up in the center and make their way towards the ring, high fiving members of the audience along the way. Once they make it to the ring, Chris Alexander props himself on the apron and pauses as Brett Kyle slides into the ring. They both briefly pause as Alexander enters the ring and Kyle props himself to his feet. Chris Alexander bumps fists with Sean Stephens, after which, they both go to turnbuckles on the right side of the ring and do their respective turnbuckle taunts towards the audience. They do this in the diagonal opposite turnbuckle as they remove their entrance gear and await their opponents.