• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hogan vs Muta NJPW 1993

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Two international legends square off in this match from 1993. Hogan receives alot of criticism for his in ring work due to many people not knowing of any work outside of the USA. Here hulk shows himself to be a good worker and Muta is well Muta. I can't recall a bad match he's had, although that could be the rose tinted mark glasses I'm not sure. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who has interest in the puro style.

Crayo

The Boss
Not a fan of Hogan really, I think my hate for him as a person overshadows my opinion of him in wrestling terms. Nice to see he wasn't a total embarrassment in the ring though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
He actually surprised me with what he could do in the ring at first he never set on the world on fire but was a lot better then his WWE work did him credit. He seems to be a very morally corrupt man though so I do have a dislike of him for that too.