Hijack (Apple TV+)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Apple_TV_High_Desert_key_art_main_16_9.jpg

Release Date: June 28, 2023

Cast and characters

Synopsis: Sam, a talented business negotiator, must use his skills to broker a peaceful end to a hijacking of a flight from Dubai to London.

Trailer:

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
New show with Idris Elba in the lead is always a welcome sight and premise sounds fun, I'll definitely give this a go

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I mean it's fucking Idris, count me in.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this show a lot. I had a feeling I would do so just because of Idris Elba being in it. As expected, he put in a stellar performance and was entertaining in the leadring role. I would definitely recommend this to any fans of his previous work.The feeling of the show gave me some vibes of 24, especially with usage of real-time to drive the plot, just on a much shorter scale of 7 hours. I like that it helps keep the flow going and it makes this a very bingeable series. It does have a couple flaws but the main thing is that it remains entertaining throughout. I never was bored any second watching this. It was very fun. The concept is just fantastic and Elba keeps your attention.