• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hideo Itami injured, out of Dusty Classic

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
nxt_exclu_hideo--97d308afc7e5ed3172a03a7611db5f51.jpg

Hideo Itami out of Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic due to injury
Hideo Itami has suffered an injury and will not be able to compete in the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, WWE.com has learned.

The injury comes at an unfortunate time for Itami. The NXT Universe was looking forward to seeing him join forces with Kota Ibushi in the Classic, with some on social media declaring them favorites to win the whole tournament. With Itami ruled out of action, Ibushi’s new partner is not yet known.

In an exclusive interview with WWE.com, Itami admitted that he is unsure if he will be able to compete at NXT TakeOver: Toronto, but he vowed to be at NXT’s first Live Event in his home country of Japan on Dec. 3 in Osaka.

Stick with WWE.com for more on this story as it develops.
You really have to feel for this guy, he just can't seem to catch a break.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Fire that idiot who fucked up that power slam.....its not Itami being "Injury-Prone" is a case of an idiot botching a fucking scoop slam.

Kross Rhodes

Fire him, you learn a scoop slam in the first week of training.
I agree. It's pretty amateurish and it reflects poorly on those trainers at the PC if he makes another mistake.

In related news, T.J. Perkins has now replaced Itami as Ibushi's partner in the Dusty classic.

Cwalker

No fault of Hideo's, like Deezy said that's something you learn at the beginning of training.

Sucks though cause he's going to unjustly get the "injury prone" label.

Hope he recovers quickly

Deezy

DZ PZ
I must be lost, could you explain why Perkins is the poster child for anti-IWC and what that means?
He's apparently vanilla and has a gay theme song

I don't agree, but I didn't particularly become a fan of his when he was dabbing.

Kross Rhodes

He's apparently vanilla and has a gay theme song

I don't agree, but I didn't particularly become a fan of his when he was dabbing.
I gotcha now.

That's some pretty weak shit, though, for those saying it. His theme gets me as hyped as Mojo wishes I was for him.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
God damn it, Itami should already have had a huge NXT title feud and been called up to the main roster.

Also, I dislike T.J. Perkins too. He tries to do too much all the time. Sometimes you just need to punch someone in the face instead of addin' ridiculous holds and flips to your arsenal. He deserves a blind lariat from Stan Hansen.

Deezy

DZ PZ
God damn it, Itami should already have had a huge NXT title feud and been called up to the main roster.

Also, I dislike T.J. Perkins too. He tries to do too much all the time. Sometimes you just need to punch someone in the face instead of addin' ridiculous holds and flips to your arsenal. He deserves a blind lariat from Stan Hansen.
9Bddc7.gif