hi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Name: My real-life name is Jan, but I also respond to ''Indy'' or ''That Indy smurf''.
Favourite Superstar & Why: I like lots of different wrestlers, so I don't really have a favorite.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Since '07.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE
How did you find the site? I joined 6 months ago, for a little PS3 league when MP died with that Nope @Fullofit , and when that died, I joined TWF but when I noticed that there are still a lot of people from MP 2.0 and TWF here, I wanted to come back, but at that time I couldn't be bothered to do it. When I saw @Stopspot talk about how the site is improving, I decided to join and now I'm here.
Will I be active here: Idk, probably not. I'll probably forget that I ever made this, and make another introduction thread next month.

Reactions: Solidus1

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Oh god so many forum hoppers it's insane. But welcome.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
sbip welcomes you ofc bbe xxxxxx

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This is the only wrestling forum. Welcome.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
funi hw indie didnt say hi bk to his welcmers bt took time to h8 on sbip init. [HASHTAG]#ov3r2k169[/HASHTAG]

cheers for the dislike by the way and nice profile pic m88 <3 xx
:bodallas: