Heyy :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Wrassling nerds scare off another girl.

the-very-best-of-the-success-kid-meme.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
The biggest one is Randy Savage. :true:

Welcome to the forums btw.

He's the biggest misogynist on here at least.

Divaalicious

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes! :) Really looking forward to getting to know you all. Dont worry I'm not scared off by your pervy ways, I'm sure I can handle you all. ;)

In reply in a earlier question about my favourites since re-watching, I would have to say Randy Orton, Kane, Brock Lesnar, Kofi Kingston, Layla, Sheamus.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Divaalicious said:
Thanks for all the welcomes! :) Really looking forward to getting to know you all. Dont worry I'm not scared off by your pervy ways, I'm sure I can handle you all. ;)

That's good then Lol :p

I like most of them as well apart from Sheamus. His face character has become so bland and generic. Also it's a shame Lesnar seems to be going away for a few weeks, he's one of the few interesting things in the WWE just now.