Hey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chriswcw

Reaction score
international assault tour in australia

in early june many superstars are coming to melbourne brisbane and sydney. when i went to this event in august 2005 it was the best wrestling event i had seen. but a disapointing crowd due to wwe having a show within a week of it. wrestlers included jeff jarret, ryno, aj styles, christopher daniels, test, somoa joe, nathan jones, mick foley. this year they have officially announced billy kidman and bryan danielson, with many more wrestlers to come. www.internationalassault.com

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
What happened to that sports site you guys made? I completely forgot about it until I was browsing my bookmarks earlier and went to it, only for the site to not load and say server not found. You give up on it, or change the url or something?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I think Ben sold the URL providing we're both thinking of the same thing.

Ben

Reaction score
Yea I got a good offer for the domain that I couldn't pass up so I sold it.