Hey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KassidyX

Reaction score
Spiderman 3 (VG)

Ok I cant wait for the movie but on the same day the game drops, now i havent seen to much but from what i have seen it looks better than the both past games. I have comcast and if you do, you can go to on demand and movies and on that list is spiderman 3, it gives you exclusive look at a brand new movie trailer and a trailer of the game.

From what they showed and talked about there is even less limits then before, You can now just play the game to mess around and never actually play or you can go through the story which doesnt have any movie cuts, you play ever bit of the action. You can now stick to the air, streets, and now the sewers and trainstation/tunnels.

Now the big thing is We ARE able to play with the Black spiderman. The difference btw playing as normal or black is the fighting styles. When normal you have your average web attacks and fighting moves but when being in the black suit you have more power/aggressive style and unlimited webbing, also your faster so go through the city easier and can do alot more arial maneuvers. The gfxs look amazing and its a even bigger New york to web through.

not really a biggy but i loved to see it, in the trailer they showed off how some webbing moves and my fav was spidy webbing both legs to opposite lamp post making this poor guy do a split then webbed his head and arms to the other lamp post around, i thought it was funnier than hell and cant wait to do it myself.

KassidyX

Reaction score
^^no, Venom is when eddie brock gets it

They never refer to peter parker as venom when wearing the suit...

Also I have watched and read everything to know about the black suit and at first when released way back when it wasnt even a alien it was just a suit, then during the writing of the old comics they had to get rid of it cuz the people didnt like the suit so they said it was a alien and evil as a way to get rid of it. Then brought back cuz when they got rid of it people started to like it, So slash learn your history before you wanna try and tell me something

Slash

Reaction score
Venom is ultimately the "black spiderman" when Peter Parker is it. he name never changes but whatever I'll take your word for it no big deal.

KassidyX

Reaction score
New car surfing lol saw this and had to post

spider-man-3-collectors-edition-200.jpg

Also heres a link to the trailer

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/887/887284/vids_1.html

Also more news

pider-Man 3 Collector's Edition will add a number of bonus features not available on other platforms. Webisodes from the Spidey 3 movie, an exclusive interview with producer Avi Arad, and behind the scenes talks with Tobey Maguire, Topher Grace, Thomas Haden Church, James Franco, JK Simmons, and Bruce Campbell are also included. Players will even be able to access special Spider-Man 3 trailers and a couple of other undisclosed goodies.

But that's not the best part.

No true believers, the best and most interesting addition to the PS3 Collector's Edition is the ability to play as a completely different character, the "New Goblin." Using a unique locomotion system that's entirely controllable with the Sixaxis gamepad, the New Goblin will be able to zip through the city streets and between skyscrapers and other buildings at super-high speeds.

Activision wouldn't elaborate much further than that, other than to say that New Goblin will have access to 10 exclusive race challenges and the ability to participate in every "Crime Event" in the city -- allowing him to use his pumpkin bombs against all three city gangs and a multitude of other plot-driven enemies.

circle

Reaction score
The 2nd game was hard, and this one coming out is supposed to be the most difficult spidey game to date

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ ur kidding, the first one was harder than the second, the second was easy as hell... but yes with all the new moves to master this one should be a thrill

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I'm Ron, I've been a wrestling fan my entire life, i also love MMA. Other than that, i enjoy baseball, basketball and football. If you wanna know anything else just ask and I'll let you guys know!

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler