Hernandez to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
And I just read the "article" altough it is in reality a column.

First and foremost, the guy is a biased Hernandez fan obviously. I thought there was some serious substance under the statement of Hernandez going to WWE, but he got that out of his ass. Second, guy already went to Mexico to wrestle for AAA....and he failed. Reports were bad about his stint there, and therefore I doubt mexicans would get behind him, so the logic he uses that WWE would sign him to replace Rey is just dumb.

And what he says Alberto del Rio is completely wrong. Del Rio has been around for what, 3 months, and already gets a shit load of heat. No, maybe not enough heat to carry the brand just yet, but certainly more heat than midcard level heels.

Kizza

Reaction score
Del Rio has been the freshest breath of air for WWE in years.

Airfixx

Reaction score
This is why there's a section for news, rumours & bullshit.

I like Henandez, but no way he's as multi-talented as Del Rio.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Read the article here: http://www.thewrestlingcafe.com/hernandez-to-wwe.php

He's definitely better than Alberto Del Rio in my opinon. Your thoughts?

It's all a matter of opinion, but no, Hernandez isn't better than Del Rio (Dos Caras Jr). I like Hernandez a lot and if this comes to pass, Im interested in seeing how WWE will use SuperMex, but Del Rio's overall ability is second to none. Del Rio is a former amateur wrestler for the Mexican National team who placed in several events, including the Pan Am games. He was training for the 2000 Sydney games before Mexico pulled the plug on wrestling. Add in his work throughout Mexico and the world and his MMA training from Marco Ruas, and the guy is one of the best overall athletes in all of wrestling. He's mainly been a babyface his whole career, with WWE changing him to heel. Del Rio looks like he's been a heel his whole career. The fans hate him, and like Kizza said, it's a breath of fresh air.

Again, Im not taking anything away from Hernandez, and it's a really good signing for WWE, but he's not better than Del Rio. Makes me wonder what name they'll give him, now that Tyler Black is known as....Seth Rollins!!!

McFly...

Reaction score
Yes, the WWE wants a wrestler of Mexican heritage but he can't even speak Spanish.

...god...

Reaction score
Hernandez is done, look at his age. Guy is too old to do anything, the WWE would just tell him to fuck off prob. And yeah, he's nowhere near as good as Del Rio.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Hernandez as Del Rio's driver though...

Reaction score
Hernandez is one of the most overrated wrestlers in the IWC. Never knew what was so awesome about it