Howdy Hello

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
The legend of Carter lives on. Fuckin right bud

Brad my brother from another mother, how's you my man, hope you and you're wife had a good New Years bro, I just pm'd you back!

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Welcome to the site.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is such a Phooey Week!
My Great Uncle Passed away recently. They are cremating him.
Have a Friend in the family that fell out if a tree stand (landed on his feet) When He got home he went to take off his shoes and saw one was filled with blood. Here The bone in his foot had broken thru the bottom of his foot. He was basically walking on a Broken bone and didnt know it because of the adrenaline. He's bout 275-300lbs.... My Borzoi has Lymphoma. And I'm out of a Job. Seasonal work is done and now moving in to working at Lowe's. A step up higher from kohls.. gonna eventually work my way up to a Factory setting. I'm looking into saving $ all that I can so that hopefully one day I can open my Own Auto Detailing Shop. I can make an old vehicle look next to brand new.. inside and out. It may take me about an hour but I can do it. Something I love doing actually. I spent 4-5 hours alone on my Jeep trying to take the old Tint off the inside windows. Used lots of goo gone and Tint Glue Remover and a scraper.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Feb 2nd.... I got "terminated" from my Job at lowes. I made a mistake with something.... And Not only that, but I have reason to believe that someone else within the company felt threatened by my presence. I was their #1 Cashier. THE BEST. I did great at getting Awesome surveys. Then I ran Into some situations that caused me to go beyond managment to the higher management and I turned in a complaint against one head Cashier and a Supervisor bout 2 mths ago. I had some snacks I had gotten couple weeks ago and Mistakenly forgot to pay for them when my lunch period was over. I DID Pay the $4.85 on the day I got "walked out".... I wasn't even allowed to use the freaking bathroom before leaving. My Boyfriend was asked if he could give me a ride home and he did.... back to his place for a little over an hour. We talked about what happened and even he agreed that it was stupid to fire someone over $4.85 worth of food. Given a second chance and I wouldn't have made the same mistake again. But on the other hand.... I'm glad to not be working there anymore.

Reactions: Geese

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Feb 2nd.... I got "terminated" from my Job at lowes. I made a mistake with something.... And Not only that, but I have reason to believe that someone else within the company felt threatened by my presence. I was their #1 Cashier. THE BEST. I did great at getting Awesome surveys. Then I ran Into some situations that caused me to go beyond managment to the higher management and I turned in a complaint against one head Cashier and a Supervisor bout 2 mths ago. I had some snacks I had gotten couple weeks ago and Mistakenly forgot to pay for them when my lunch period was over. I DID Pay the $4.85 on the day I got "walked out".... I wasn't even allowed to use the freaking bathroom before leaving. My Boyfriend was asked if he could give me a ride home and he did.... back to his place for a little over an hour. We talked about what happened and even he agreed that it was stupid to fire someone over $4.85 worth of food. Given a second chance and I wouldn't have made the same mistake again. But on the other hand.... I'm glad to not be working there anymore.
Let the revolution begin!

Rise up against your corporate masters!

Also welcome!

Reactions: Vampire Quinn