Hello wweforums universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Bonjour, mon nouvel ami et bienvenue a WWEForums!

My attempt at French... I am a Canadian, I am technically french, but I don't speak it. I'm Beavs and I don't mind healthy debate once in a while as a Poli Sci student. Just respect everyone else's opinion and don't be mean and we should be good. But the number one thing here WRESTLING!!!!!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :emoji_slight_smile: We're pretty easygoing about debates and stuff. A lot of us disagree on things but we're generally really good at keeping the disagreements separate from the friendship. We can sometimes get really, really heated at each other for a topic, but remain nice to each other apart from it.

Honestly, out of all the staff, I'm probably the most likely to wag my finger, but that's pretty tame. We're great at agreeing to disagree.

Funny story, four of my favorite people on this forum (although a couple of them rarely post), my first conversation with them was a vicious debate and then we became friends. Even people who we are very, very different then can become the best of friends.

Anyway, I hope you like it here. Just take it easy and enjoy the best wrestling forum on the internet.

Reactions: Solidus1 and Crash

Crash

Reaction score
I'd like to let everyone here know, how I think the people on this forum are nice and respectful. After how I been treated on that previous forum, even tho I kinda "deserved" it in a way because I was the total opposite personality of the admin over there. I kinda dig my own grave without knowing it. This place is really much more comfortable and I ain't trying to kiss ass, just I get emotional sometimes.
:cry:

Reactions: Solidus1

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'd like to let everyone here know, how I think the people on this forum are nice and respectful. After how I been treated on that previous forum, even tho I kinda "deserved" it in a way because I was the total opposite personality of the admin over there. I kinda dig my own grave without knowing it. This place is really much more comfortable and I ain't trying to kiss ass, just I get emotional sometimes.
:cry:

200.gif

LOL... Thought I'd be kinda silly with that GIPH
We enjoy having ya, Brock