Hello there, I'm Uzi.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Uzi

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
uzigaming.com
Good afternoon WWE Forums,

I don't know a lot about WWE, but I do love visiting your forum for no apparent reason other than to view and admire your board's theme. I thought I'd create an account anyway, just to get a little bit involved in the community. Well anyway, I was basically referred here by Crayo, I don't really know many other members on here.. but I hope to get to know some of you down the line.

Here's a little information about myself; I'm 16 years old and live in the United Kingdom. I'm into graphic designing, website constructing and gaming. I've been a gamer for around 6+ years and I've had all the WWF/WWE games for PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and for Xbox 360. That was when I was 13, now I'm 16 and I haven't watched/played WWE in years.

Well that's basically my introduction.. oh yeah.. and...

:sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky::sky:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hey buddy welcome to the site.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I was graphic design to when I was in High School!If I don't in WWE that is my back up plan.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Welcome to the site! I was graphic design to when I was in High School!If I don't in WWE that is my back up plan.

What? If you don't get into WWE?

My sister did some graphic design... Before computers... Lol

Welcome to the forums!

Reaction score
Was wondering when you were gonna finny post. I kept seeing you making status but no posts. Welcome to the forums.

PS: I like my Uzi gun. :gusta:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Darksidetrin said:
What? If you don't get into WWE?

My sister did some graphic design... Before computers... Lol

Welcome to the forums!

<removed>

If I were over 20 years old I would be at a wrestling school training for my life to reach something that I've been wanting ever since I started watching this.

Uzi

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
uzigaming.com
Crayo said:
I've noticed you admire our Xanth (leviathan) smiley :levi: :sky:

Oh yes, I love it. I don't like the Levi one though, don't know what's going on with his/its mouth.

I love the 'Sky' one, that's funny as fuck. Anyway, thanks for the welcomes guys. :sky: