Hello Shole here!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shole

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am 28 year old basketball coach and lover of wrestling. It might be cliche but I LOVE THE UNDERTAKER and been a fan of his for too long. Besides him Rick Flair was my favorite, and his documentary is the bomb.
Nice to meet you all.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Hey @Shole! It's awesome to see you here. Welcome to WWEF!

I've moved this topic to The Ramp. :)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Welcome Shole. It doesn't matter if it is cliche or not, loving the Undertaker is almost part of being a wrestling fan it seems. Although he is not my favorite, I actually probably respect him more than anyone else in the entire business.

Ric Flair, of course, it my favorite of all time. But Undertaker is a symbol of the business that I don't think anyone else really captures like he does.

Reactions: Crash

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Same age as me!
I'll be 29 this dec 1st.
?

Shole

Reaction score
Hello welcome!

Thank you <3

Hey @Shole! It's awesome to see you here. Welcome to WWEF!

I've moved this topic to The Ramp. :emoji_slight_smile:

Thanks and Thanks <3 How is it going Cam? :D

Welcome Shole. It doesn't matter if it is cliche or not, loving the Undertaker is almost part of being a wrestling fan it seems. Although he is not my favorite, I actually probably respect him more than anyone else in the entire business.

Ric Flair, of course, it my favorite of all time. But Undertaker is a symbol of the business that I don't think anyone else really captures like he does.

True true, they are the oldies but still the faces of decades of entertainment.

Same age as me!
I'll be 29 this dec 1st.
?

I made a typo, am actually 27, but will be 28 soon, 6th of January.

Except I Look younger. I get that from alot of ppl. I can see the surprise on their faces when I tell them how old I am. Lol. Which is rather quite good! ??
Same same, I disliked that when I was younger, but now I am fine with it :D

Shole

Reaction score
I'm doing well. Just chilling.

How are you?
Been back home to Serbia, and I am sick lately since I am used to warmer temperatures in China and since I was in California for the winter holidays I missed the cold for 3 years straight.

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Been back home to Serbia, and I am sick lately since I am used to warmer temperatures in China and since I was in California for the winter holidays I missed the cold for 3 years straight.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better!

What were you doing in California?

Shole

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better!

What were you doing in California?
Meeting my ex's parents, and just chillin' in Ukiah near San Francisco. It was nice, wish I could work there.