Hello every one

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iron9567

Jobber
Reaction score
Name:Friends just call me Iron

Favourite Superstar & Why: I have never liked questions like this because I have always had a working respect for all wrestlers that take the business seriously. That's why I hate it when celebrities that have no use being in the squared ring. There is a few exceptions to this thought but I'll spare you the time of reading and just get to my favorite wrestler.

I do not have an ultimate favorite wrestler I do how ever have favorites for time period I have elected for my self.

Retro-(Pre Attitude era) My favorite wrestler from the good old days is none other than Randy Savage. I do not think that he had a push back in these days that was worth his talent. The simplest reason is because he looked a lot like my father. This reason may appear simplistic and idiotic to some but to me it's a good enough reason for me. I have always thought that Randy was relatable regardless of what character that he was playing. I have always thought that he was the kind of person that never really gives you every part of himself and keeps a lot to him self leaving you wondering what he isn't showing you.

Attitude Era- In this era I would have to say that it's a tie for my favorites.

First up is Stone Cold- Do I really need to say any more than just the fact that he was the Baddest S.O.B in wrestling at that time. If that isn't good enough then I'll stomp a mud hole in your ass and walk it dry.

Second up- Chris Jericho From day one I have always thought that he was a highly gifted wrestler in the ring and on the mic. I am sure that there are others out there that are better technically on the mic and in the ring. For me he was the best wrestler to put on a good match.

How long I've been a fan of wrestling: I have been watching wrestling since the early 90's right around the time the old era was coming to an end and the Attitude era was beginning.

Favorite Wrestling Company: If I had to say which promotion was my favorite overall than I guess I would have to say WWF. I prefer them over the product WWE is putting out these days. I think their biggest problem is they do not have any competition to push them close to the edge to try to put on a better product.

How did you find the site? A gremlin told me about the site right before I cut it's head off with a lightsaber.

Will I be active here: No I plan on creating an account and typing up this long introdution thread then allow my account to die into obscurity. For real I plan on becoming more active as time goes by. I will not give you all an asinine claim of activity for the coming days. I will however promise that I will try my best to be as active as I can but only time will tell how active I will be.

Any questions or comments are encouraged I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks

Iron Man

Reactions: Butters!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Great intro thread. Welcome to the site buddy.

Also not only do you like wrestling, you like Iron Man I presume, Star Wars and Gremlins. Epic stuff.

iron9567

Jobber
Reaction score
LOL I get that question all the time but to be honest I like the Iron Man and Star wars franchises just as much as the next guy. It's just a nickname that I have had since I could remember. As far as epic stuff goes I am a firm believer that life is a persons epic gift to enjoy. You just have to be awake long enough to see the epicness in your day.
thanks
Iron Man

Reactions: Cloud

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

Questions..

1. Do you ever type in all caps or curse randomly for no reason?

2. Do you take baths/showers regularly like a normal person?

3. Are you obsessed with any particular wrestlers? and will that obsession lead to nonsensical threads being posted on a regular basis by you?

iron9567

Jobber
Reaction score
No I do not post in all capps. HOWEVER MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON DOES GET POSSESSED FROM TIME TO TIME. I HAVE TRIED TO GET IT EXORCISED IN A CHAT ROOM BUT I HAVE HAD NO LUCK SO FAR. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR MY DELIMA?

This is a hard question to answer because I don't usually go around watching other people taking a bath/shower. So I am not sure if I take one like a normal person. I do not think I can even tell you what a normal person is either. Do you have any way to explain what a normal person is?

3. Are you obsessed with any particular wrestlers? and will that obsession lead to nonsensical threads being posted on a regular basis by you?
I think in the game of life all threads posted in a forum is really nonsensical because none of the threads really make an impact on the wrestling industry at the end of the day. So correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't this theory make all these threads nonsensical?

any other question?
thanks
Iron Man

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
No I do not post in all capps. HOWEVER MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON DOES GET POSSESSED FROM TIME TO TIME. I HAVE TRIED TO GET IT EXORCISED IN A CHAT ROOM BUT I HAVE HAD NO LUCK SO FAR. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR MY DELIMA?

This is a hard question to answer because I don't usually go around watching other people taking a bath/shower. So I am not sure if I take one like a normal person. I do not think I can even tell you what a normal person is either. Do you have any way to explain what a normal person is?

I think in the game of life all threads posted in a forum is really nonsensical because none of the threads really make an impact on the wrestling industry at the end of the day. So correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't this theory make all these threads nonsensical?

any other question?
thanks
Iron Man

Good job.. you sir will fit right in. I approve of this new forum member!

iron9567

Jobber
Reaction score
Thank you and I appreciate the warm welcome and approval.
thanks
Iron Man

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You had me at Chris Jericho. Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you aboard!

iron9567

Jobber
Reaction score
Well you can't go wrong when you throw in Jericho in the conversation especially when Podcasts go. I'm surprised there isn't a thread about the many podcasts about wrestling out there on this site.
thanks
Iron Man

Reactions: Butters!

Dark Neko

Jobber
Reaction score
Great introduction and welcome to the forum.

Enjoy your stay!

iron9567

Jobber
Reaction score
Thank you Dark Neko for the warm welcome I appreciate it.
thanks
Iron Man

iron9567

Jobber
Reaction score
I have liked it a lot so far I am passing myself for the moment getting used to every ones personalities because it's the respectful thing to do in my eyes.
thanks
iron man

Reactions: Just Kevin