• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Well my last account Ma.ttam was hacked by my brother (i hate him) so this is my new account, Crayo can you please delete the old one.

Reactions: Crayo

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Just ban it please cos he knows the name of that one now, he just types in the name and finds my name out like that so thats why i put the dot there, he wont know its me cos he doesnt actually look at the threads

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
thanks, yeah, hes really good on computers and i didnt really make the password hard to guess so, sorta guess i walked into that one, but now i am better and smarter! :boss:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Actually, I've just realised, I can merge that account into yours and you can keep the username you currently have. That way you don't lose your posts.

oh yeah, i would be really gratefull, if you did that, thanks mate

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Done. Nice post count. Reps and likes have been lost but nothing I can do about that, I'll help you with a +10 :)

thanks mate, i will just put up my picture and sigs now. IM BACK IN BUISNESS :yes:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome back sucka :booker: