HBO's Harry Potter reboot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Months ago I was hearing HBO/WB this was being talked about and I was torn on whether I like the idea or not. The Movies are dear to me, and this coming from a person who never read the Books but knows the ins and outs of the Movies. A TV Series you could dive deeper into the Story but I rather see a Harry, Ron, and Hermione Movie seeing how their generation is dealing with the World after the last film and the possibility of a another big evil coming up to take them out. You could legit add new Casts members putting over a new three kids or the main three kids being heroes the possibilities are endless. House of the Dragons was a major success for HBO so I have faith in them but they are going to really need to hit a Home Run with this out of the Gate to keep everyone happy.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Ron will be race-swapped because Hollywood hates gingers.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
1 - fucking why
2 - seriously though, why? Who asked for this?
3 - Can we just let old movies alone? these ones aren't even that good
4 - why are we greenlighting more project to enrich a transphobic cunt?
5 - again, why though?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
put more money into a cool WW2 or military series - based on actual real life. The films have only just been made. This is the Disney Effect gone wrong

• Haha
Reactions: Deezy

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
put more money into a cool WW2 or military series - based on actual real life. The films have only just been made. This is the Disney Effect gone wrong
I could get behind a cool new Military Series. Make one about a kick ass Army Vet, who deployed several times, and now he trolls people on random wrestling forums, and makes the same stale jokes repeatedly! I'd watch that!

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I think last Year the Reunion Special and the Game that came out recently got people talking and really wanting more in this World which is why they are so wanting to see this happen. The Fantastic Films I thought were pretty good but the fandom as a whole was split in the middle with those films as well. Either go with Harry and the Gang or make a Series of new kids in that same timeline and you can then build them up to later bring in the older Cast.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I think last Year the Reunion Special got people talking and really wanting more in this World which is why they are so wanting to see this happen. The Fantastic Films I thought were pretty good but the fandom as a whole was split in the middle with those films as well. Either go with Harry and the Gang or make a Series of new kids in that same timeline and you can then build them up to later bring in the older Cast.
Or they could do the Marauders, exploring the story of Harry’s parents. The fandom has been wanting that for years at this point, it’s literally one of the only times people have wanted a prequel over a sequel and it could work. Familiar but still different.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Yeah the world needs MORE WW2 shit....not enough of those.