• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
abyss-new.jpg
-- "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and Michael Cole were also trending topics on Twitter after Raw last night.
-- In a recent interview on ShawnMichaels.com that we referenced earlier, HBK was asked about his final match against The Undertaker. "I was ready to go. I wouldn't have agreed to do that if I wasn't ready to go," said Michaels. "It is a wonderful job, but you can only climb the mountain so many times. I wanted to raise my kids. My kids are still young, and I didn't want to miss that." You can check out the full interview by clicking here.

-- Jake "The Snake" Roberts will be at the Viewmont Mall in Dickson City, PA on March 5 from 2-4pm. Tickets are $15 and you will receive a guaranteed picture with the ticket.

-- FightLine.com is reporting that Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Matt Hamill is now official for UFC 130 in May. When UFC President Dana White was asked why they didn't have Rampage face rival Rashad Evans again, White replied, "Who wants to see that (crap) again?". The first Rampage - Evans fight was amongst the highest grossing PPVs that the UFC has ever done. You can check out White's full comments by clicking here.

-- Cincinnati native Abyss stopped by Cincinnati ABC affiliate WCPO-TV. He talked about how the upcoming Lockdown PPV is special to him because it will be the first time that his mother will watch him wrestle live. He went on to put a local news anchorman in a headlock, you can watch video of that below:

Thanks to Joe Unis, Joey E, Trent Renner and Nico Bascon for contributing to this article. Got a news tip? Send it to us by clicking here.