Gullah Gullah Island "All Grown Up and what are they doing now"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
New Graphic

Rate hate advise

Card.gif

If u want me to make u one with ur name i will make it 4 rep

Wrestling Station

awesome idea dude, looks great.
but one thing, the TNA logo doesnt suit the card imo.

Reaction score
i know but it looked empty without it and i didnt know what to add so that was the first thing i thought of

Wrestling Station

ok here is an idea:

Why not add instead the VIP letters there but make them shin gold or shin silver for example with different font?

StaticX

Reaction score
Its good but empty...lol...8/10!

Soulpower

I like it, and I want one... Just replace the TNA letters with ROH.

8/10.

Kairi

Reaction score
Vanessa Baden

-She now acting in LA. Went to college in the South got her JD and decided to get back into acting. She's now producing a great show named "Fail". Nessa been cool for awhile. Beauty, Power, and Brains. The 21th century woman.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 920x562 and weights 140KB.

Shaina Freeman: Shaina #1

She went to school in the South and is still acting. She's a nice looking lady.

Ron & Natalie Daise:

They look the same and have a website

Ron and Natalie Daise: Bringing Gullah Culture to You!

Kairi

Reaction score
Tristin Mays: Shaina #2

She's still acting and had some small roles. She is currently in the cast of "Fail" which Vanessa is producing. She is beautiful and can dance. No she's not mixed. Just happen to be like my mom. Dark parents, came out extremely light as well as her siblings. Louisiana of course...

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1449x1443 and weights 301KB.

James Edward Coleman II:
He was that dude when I used to watch the show as a kid. Didn't find anything and really didn't look hard either. I just don't care.

Ana Christina Randolph aka Marisol:

Every boy I knew who watched the show was like damn Marisol is "TOO FINE" or I would marry her. She was the one EVERYONE liked and wanted. She said to be a singer but one thing is for sure. She went from a childhood crush for little boys to a vivid lustful fantasy for men.

AnaCristina | Ads Photo Album on Myspace

Sara and Simeon Daise:
Ron and Natalie kids:

Binyah Binyah:
I went to Charleston for the 4th of July last year and I seen that mofo hopping around screaming his name like a G. I think he's a 40 year old Polliwog who has recently been influenced by Lil Wayne and has since joined the Bloods.