Guess the Answer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I would prefer for both of them to remain as heels but Heel vs Heel wouldnt work so edge as face would be better because he makes a better face than orton

Mike1989

Reaction score
Not sure tbh, but if i was picking one of them i'd say Randy Orton, i just prefer the guy in the ring and that. But if it was on a high risk match eg Ladder or TLC easy Edge. But both are great but i feel Orton stealsit.

MeenSween18

Reaction score
ive really been an orton fan ever since he came into the company... even through all the "legend killer" stuff, so i'd definitely take him over edge

mew999

Reaction score
I personally would love to see if Edge could pull off going face. Wonder how it would turn out.

small

Reaction score
both sucks :/ nasty boyzzzzz

ven0m

Reaction score
Orton

I think it's time for Orton to be a face......and Edge is best at being a heel....
Anyways.....I dont think edge can be a good face :puke2: the crowd just hates him and he is so good at stirring the crowd when he is on the mic...

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Yeah, Orton's good as heel, Edge should go back to face. Even if he wasn't champ (heavyweight), his going-through-the-crowd, tag days were his best days.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I think Shawn will win at wm. I know Undertaker is going to win. i hope Randy Orton wins.

And i see you like Tony Montana as well.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I ask a question poster below me answers and posts a question of their own. (This is wrestling edition only)

Start out with something easy.

Who is currently billed as the 16 time World Heavyweight Champion?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Ric Flair

What event did Tommy Dreamer finally beat Raven at?