GTA V

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
What were your favourite things to do in Grand Theft Auto V?

It can be missions, side missions, or whatever you want.

From Samsung A13 4G

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I probably spend double or even triple the time just being alone on an online map grinding money with small missions, selling cars and all that, than playing single player. ... And I did spend a lot of time playing single player, so. :lol

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I probably spend double or even triple the time just being alone on an online map grinding money with small missions, selling cars and all that, than playing single player. ... And I did spend a lot of time playing single player, so.
I joined the Epsilon crew, just so I could royally shaft them in the end.

From Samsung A13 4G

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Haven't really played the single player since it came out, but I plan on doing so when I get it on PS5 one day. I played through it twice on PS3/PS4, never done it to 100% because there's a lot to do collectibles wise. I think I enjoyed IV a bit more, but I still really liked the game.

Mostly boot it up for the Online, and I enjoy building up my car collection. I really enjoy racing in that game so it's always been fun for me to jump back in to it as they are always adding new vehicles to try out and purchase and I always really liked the customization.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I did a fill 100% of the single player a few years ago bc I had a summer at my parents with very limited internet lol and I mean I literally think I did everything possible, gold on all missions, gold on all races and time trials, every outfit and gun purchased, all the side quests and random events. I was scouring the internet for anything I'd missed. Def never done anything like that with another game. Sadly that save got corrupted when my PS4 had an issue :(

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I did a fill 100% of the single player a few years ago bc I had a summer at my parents with very limited internet lol and I mean I literally think I did everything possible, gold on all missions, gold on all races and time trials, every outfit and gun purchased, all the side quests and random events. I was scouring the internet for anything I'd missed. Def never done anything like that with another game. Sadly that save got corrupted when my PS4 had an issue :(
I'm guessing you didn't have PS Plus at the time? That's a shame. The cloud saves can really come in handy for situations like that.

I would like to 100% the game sometime, I just really need to put like a week aside to focus on everything there is to do.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm guessing you didn't have PS Plus at the time? That's a shame. The cloud saves can really come in handy for situations like that.

I would like to 100% the game sometime, I just really need to put like a week aside to focus on everything there is to do.

I did not, didn't think it was worth the money since I didn't have internet to do anything online lol getting gold on the missions took the longest probably but that was fun, the only part that almost made me quit was the fucking epsilon mission where you have to wear the robes in the desert and walk like so many miles but you can't leave the area lmao I ended up rubber banding my controller so michael walked in circles for a couple hours

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I was heavily disappointed with GTA V when it came out. I hated the three character system as I like to focus on one in solo games, I thought the story was bland, I hated switching to another character and finding them in the middle of nowhere wearing different clothes than the ones I usually had them wear etc...
I gave this game another chance on each generation of console and I always ended up killing Trevor and Michael to only focus on Franklin in the end.

One thing I did enjoy was the heists system, sadly there were too few of them in the story mode.

GTA IV was and will always be the GOAT for me, I hope they remake it and its DLCs.

Last edited:

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Reactions: Y2Jayne and Alexa

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've been watching Ned Luke (Michael's voice actor) play through GTA V. It's so fun and awesome. If you're a fan of the game I definitely recommend it. It's fun to hear his insight about the game and also getting some of the background stories about certain scenes and dialogues.

Reactions: Chris