AMA Graves vs. Tetsuo Ishii - Under Pressure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
7681ec131f4300f7bac9aa40fee8c7a3e6286a50.png

Believe In Love Not Fear
Steel Cage Match
"Your Darkest Fears" Graves vs. Tetsuo Ishii

XWFGraves-2.png
VS.
XWFJunk-1.png

#SteelCageMatch

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, Apr. 25th, 2021.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
"In The End"
2-iDuGB0PQcPvYg.gif

The Coffin door slowly creaks open after the Grave Consequences Match from AMA 1st show. Graves does not walk out of the coffin instead he sits in it for a moment before walking out camera seem to be dead set on him as he shuts it leaving his hand on it for a second before it closes back.

I needed to see what laid in the darkest parts of Brian soul. I needed to understand where the line between Humanity and Brian was and he showed me that. There will always be failures in life and while things didn't go to plan Brian did show his cards and he had one hell of a trump card.

I don't find myself in any sort of fear inside here the darkness doesn't scare me it made me the darkness is almost a comfort. You and I will meet again Brian and we will have ourselves another dance in the pale moonlight. That is for another day another life perhaps as for now things move forward even if progress doesn't.

-------------------------------------

The next night
ImpassionedBlankKinglet-size_restricted.gif

What does Tetsuo fear?

The wandering eyes of the people looking away?

The sound of silence after a joke?

I believe the answer is being inside a steel cage with myself and nowhere to go. There is no escape there is only pain to come unlike Brian I see you as nothing more then what you are a joke and better yet you are a joke that falls on deaf ears.

I am going to take pleasure in cutting you open on the steel and ripping the flesh from your bone like a frog on a science table and I am going to make these people watch as I use you as a example to be made of. The reason why I am not even sweating this is because I looked into your eyes and saw prey and a lamb a weak one at that who is coming to the slaughter for the whole world to see.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tetsuo Ishii decided to hype his fans with a live feed from his Instagram

The feed begins with Tetsuo wearing giant aviator sunglasses and using his own feed to fix up his hair. He then realizes the feed has started

AHHH! HELLO! KONISHWA MAFAKAS! Welcome! to!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SHRUUUUUG NATIOOOOON!

Ishii performs his patented shrug, and slams back some really fucking obscure Japanese Energy drink he endorsed 2 years prior in Japan. It was...less than a success, and he was now stuck with crates of the stuff. Ishii doesn't really care though, he's convinced he can get the product over. He let's out an exaggerated

YATA! DELICIOUS! YES
Thumbs up the camera.

So I decided to live feed to all my fans! After last show, I became Powder King! I told everyone in America, Ishii is the biggest superstar in Japan! How you say...like Elvis! But with better hair!

He passes a comically large comb through his hair. Where the fuck did he even get that from. Anyways.

But people, they ask me, OI ISHII how you going to win in a cage? I say it's easy!

Ishii does a few click and pulls up a picture

You see, I been training a lots with cage!

The picture shows Ishii, with sunglasses, a sunhat, and obviously too much sunscreen on his nose. And he's...well he's painting a fence.

See I work on cage all summer! I even stained the cage!

Ishii gets a message notification in his livestream, and someone clearly points out to him a cage and a fence are different. Ishii looks genuinely confused for a moment. Then smiles and
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No no, it's same thing. And anyways *sips his drink again and places the logo towards the camera*, this boy they put in front of me? Please!

He thinks he can spook Ishii with circus facepaint? No, Ishii is not scared. Ishii's uncle own a kabuki theatre! I am not scared! BAKA! You look like a sad clown! Maybe you ran away from home and your parents are still looking for you!

Ishii begins to laugh way too hard at his own insult.

So don't be mad ok? But I am going to hurt you badly, sad clown man! Like the fat belly man last week, Ishii is going to show you why he is the absolute greatest gift to ever come from NIPPONNNNNN! I know my english is not so good but...YOU-AH FACKED UP BAHDY!

Ishii flexes both his arms in from of the camera, and blows a kiss.

OKAY SEE YOU! SAYONARA! I LOVE YOU SHRUGNATION!

Ishii awkwardly struggles for 30 seconds to cut the feed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hoss and Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN