Graphics Battle: Extreme Rules 2021 Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Reminder to @The Fourth Wall ans @Yer Best Pal that submissions are due in two days. Just send them to me and then I can post them on Monday and let them run for a week or just wait and post them the day of. Up to you guys.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Reminder to @The Fourth Wall ans @Yer Best Pal that submissions are due in two days. Just send them to me and then I can post them on Monday and let them run for a week or just wait and post them the day of. Up to you guys.

I've been working on one but Looch hasn't been around for a couple of weeks, sadly. We can still post them if you want for the fun of it, but it's most likely just going to be us two :kiss

Reactions: PeepShow

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don't really know what's happening with this, but here's what I came up with:

74WKQS1.png

I tried to follow the glitch style of this year, but I wasn't really good at doing the glitches on Becky and Bianca. I added a shine over them to make the renders pop a bit more.The background might be a tad messy, too. If I was to nitpick there's a lot of things I could change about it.​

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Nice. I think it turned out quite well tbh.

Was hoping you'd PM me the poster and I could put up a poll without people knowing who made which poster to avoid any potential biases, but it's whatever lol. I'll get the poll up shortly. You in this @Yer Best Pal or no? Once I get that confirmation I'll put up the poll.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Sorry PeepShow, with the Internet gone for two weeks I completely lost track of this. I'll participate in the next one.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Nice. I think it turned out quite well tbh.

Was hoping you'd PM me the poster and I could put up a poll without people knowing who made which poster to avoid any potential biases, but it's whatever lol. I'll get the poll up shortly. You in this @Yer Best Pal or no? Once I get that confirmation I'll put up the poll.

Thanks man, appreciate it. I look forward to seeing what you cooked up.

Ah, shit. I should have known you meant PM's, apologies man. Although, I feel like my graphics have a certain style so I have a feeling people would have figured it out anyways
6180f01eddb7b4dcd87bd6307ae61496.gif

Sorry PeepShow, with the Internet gone for two weeks I completely lost track of this. I'll participate in the next one.

Totally understandable Looch. I'd rather you take your time with it than rush one just because anyways, hopefully we get some more members interested in making graphics for a bigger turn out in future. I might work on some tutorials eventually, even though I'm not that great myself. It might get people at least trying with free programs, as I don't have Photoshop and still manage to make things. So it's not impossible!

Reactions: Death By Looch