AMA Grand Championship Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
AMA GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
Gold Rush Tournament
Final Match

Brian Zewbowski / Shinzo Omega v. Max Maverick / Killer Kandi

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Friday, January 21st, 2022.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Imposter Syndrome

Shinzo Omega senses that something inside him is screaming to be let out and clutches the side of his right temple beneath his palm. “This has been happening more and more,” he thought. The low overhead bulbs above rattle and crackle, siphoning the light intermittently and ever slowly suffocating them in darkness. Shinzo struggles to maintain his composure as he looks front and back as a hazy smoke infiltrates the air around him. The ever foreboding right eye shines crimson and vibrates; slowly at first, then through his mind and then his very soul and essence. Once again blending his consciousness with reality around him, his own nightmarish subconscious hell. The very altar that is both the source of strength but a heavy penance to serve for eternity for the sins he cannot be forgiven for.

malakai-black-discusses-recent-releases-.jpg

One last long blink and our perturbed protagonist regains his bearings, finally realizing where he is. That moment is however cut short by a very familiar shriek followed by cackling laughter.

Psycho Sis: Aw baby did yeah miss me? You didn’t think I’d let you head into war without causing a little CHAOS did you?

Rosemary.jpg

Psycho Sis Camelia

Psycho Sis Camelia is sitting impatiently on a lavish red leather loveseat covered by a solid gold framing. Both her legs and arms are crossed as she leans slightly leaning to the right, scheming crooked lips doused in black lipstick, her right canine softly pressing down. She’s sporting a ripped up black t-shirt, skinny cut-off jeans over torn fishnet stocking and black high heeled boots.

Psycho Sis: You’re just going on interviews now, acting like you deserve to be there? Who the hell do you think you are, and where do you get off? You should be leaning over Norman's limp body and reigning down hell until you can’t feel his breath. Hunting down The Hamad Agency and putting them in the ground. You’re a tool for violence, Shinzo. You’re not a hero!

Camelia stands up and stomps her right foot hard down on the ground. Shinzo can simply stand there and listen, as if frozen in time. She puts her left hand on her hip and stick it out and she whips her rights arm forward and points at him in a scolding motion.

Psycho Sis: You’re a sad, pathetic boy, Shinzo Omega. You’re nothing more than a beast and killer. You do what WE say. I never said you could be champion. I never said you could go on national television to boast about your virtues and what you’ve earned. You deserve what I tell you, you worm!

She gets closer and grabs Shinzo by the shirt and bring her face nose to nose with The End. She sneers in disgust and continues.

Psycho Sis: Your parents didn’t want you Shinzo, you know that, that's why they sold you off to the lab the moment it was offered. They could not wait to get rid of a weak little boy like you. When they took you away you were meek, and nothing has changed. You couldn’t even save your best friend, instead you…

Shinzo: Stop!

The air becomes completely silent for a spell, like pure static. Shinzo manages to speak and break part of the force holding him still.

Shinzo: Don’t you dare talk about him!

Shinzo’s fists clench beside his stiffened body, his cheeks tightening and eyes watering. Psycho Sis smiles in delight. She’s hit him right where she wants and he’s now off balance.

Psycho Sis: What’s wrong, did I hit a nerve and make the big tough Shinzo cry? Ho Ho Ho! You don’t want everyone to know your shame do you? That first escape, it wasn’t you running away. You were a good boy that night and were a good little soldier. Finally you were strong, WE WERE STRONG! TOGETHER. When you squeezed the life out of your best friend's throat! That was my favorite day you know! Delicious death! True power!

Shinzo can’t believe the words coming out of her mouth as the memories flood back like a torrential tidal wave washing him away.

Alarm bells. Fire. Blood. Soldiers, doctors, dead. Hands over throat. A smile. The End.

Shinzo crumples to his knees, tears running down his face, his spirit seemingly broken as a pleased Camelia looks on.

Shinzo Omega: I’m sorry

???: I know. Now get up, you idiot!

A small but masculine hand suddenly lands on Shinzo’s right shoulder, a slight calm blue hue illuminating his fingers. Shocked, Shinzo turns around as is once again stunned in place at what is in front of him. A young teenager with medium dark hair then sticks his hand out to help his friend up. The very friend who killed him years ago.

Ml1KmFSc_400x400.jpg

Francis. Shinzo's childhood friend and cellmate.

Shinzo: Francis?

Francis: Grab my hand and get up now, this is pretty embarrassing. Expected to give you a pep talk not literally drag you to your feet.

Psycho Sis: What the hell is the wretch doing here, you’re dead! He killed you! Don’t listen to him Shinzo!

Shinzo grabs Francis’s arm and stands to his feet, still in disbelief.

Francis: I can’t stay very long, so we’ll have to skip the reunion hug. Shinzo, you need to know that I forgive you.

Shinzo: But Fr…

Francis: Shut up, dumbass. What happened to us back then, what happened to me, and what you had to do…It wasn’t our fault, and it wasn’t your fault either. We all did what we had to do to survive.

Shinzo looks down at the ground in shame.

Francis: But are you really going to let this wretched bitch continue to poison your head? Look at all you have accomplished? Look at all the people who believe in you, who look up to you?

Shinzo: Why the hell would anyone really look up to me? I’m nothing but a killing machine masquerading as an instrument for change

Francis: Is that really what you believe? That you haven’t earned this and that you don't have an opportunity at ripping the power from those who hurt all of us? Who continues to hurt and stomp us down every day? That my death was worthless? Is that what you're telling me? All of a sudden after all that bravado you’re just another mouthpiece braggart like the ones you claim to want to destroy?

Shinzo shakes his head and smiles, finally remembering who the hell he is. That every awful event in his troubled life isn’t a weakness but a rite of passage into deeper strength. Every scar is a tougher skin. Every broken bone hits with more force. Every trauma drives his resolve further. He isn’t a perfect killing machine, but an imperfect bastion of god damn justice.

Shinzo: Absolutely not, Francis. I’m Shinzo Omega, and I’m The End! My suffering is my strength, and now, I’m no longer alone in the darkness. Because I am the light over which the shadows come to life, and they bow to my will, never mine to theirs.

Shinzo and Francis bring their right hands together flexing their biceps and exchange a faint smile. Shinzo closes his eyes and Francis’s essence slowly fades from existence, first ethereal and suddenly vanished. Shinzo opens his eyes and the once menacing red hue now blends with a streak of light blue. They flow opposed but in synch with each other, the balance between the calm serenity of the still ocean and the burning rage of a uncontrollable fire,

Shinzo: Thank you…

Psycho Sis: Well I’ve seen and heard just about enough of this nauseating goody too shoes crap, yuck! Sorry Shinzo baby, but your MY pet! And if you’re not going to heel, I’ll just have to give you a spanking!

She charges at breakneck speed right at Shinzo and throws a lightning fast right hand punch at his face. Shinzo however, casually side steps and sticks his left knee into her stomach. Psycho Sis barely dodges in time but falls to the ground on one knee. Her face explodes with embarrassment as she blushes and shrieks.

Sis: How dare you embarrass me you pathetic whelp! I’m gonna beat you down and force my way in your head and make you burn everything else you care about, including that championship opportunity! You’re through Shinzo!

Shinzo: The only pathetic one here is you, you bloodthirsty succubus. I don’t need you around anymore.

He taps at his heart.

Shinzo: I’ve gotten quite enough strength right here. I’m walking my path, not yours. Not the path of wrath and revenge. The path of Shinzo. I am The End, and no one will stop me or control me any longer, Camelia. You can leave!

Psycho Sis: Do what your told!

She lunges but Shinzo is much quicker. His right shin connects with Camelia’s chin before she realizes her mistake. A loud clap ripples through the air and the fight is over before it gets any steam. Psycho Sis Camelia is on her hands and knees grabbing her mouth. Blood trickles between the webbing of her fingers. Large tears run down her eyes and she muffles her scream in her palms. Shinzo stands stoically above.

Shinzo: It’s over Camelia. Get out of my head for good.

Camelia spits out blood and wipes her face.

Psycho Sis: I’ll leave for now, you dumb boy. But we’re always going to be with you, we’re always going to be a part of you. You may have overcome me today. But I’ll be watching over you tomorrow. You haven’t seen the last of us, Shinzo Omega!

She stomps off as Shinzo’s mind once again becomes fuzzy and he regains consciousness in the real world. It would appear, for now, that Shinzo’s internal demons have been vanquished. He finally recognizes that he is not the imposter he believed to be!

He tightens his knee brace and stands up to begin wrapping up his fists. Once finished he cracks his knuckles and looks into a lone mirror, losing himself for a moment. Both his eyes finally appear to have stabilized and showing no signs or corruptions. He smiles and looks down onto the floor.

Thank you my friend, I won’t let you down.

Shinzo grabs his gear bag and walks out to his training area, preparing for the two grueling championship matches coming to a head. His dark black shirt shows a new interesting logo that we have not seen before...

shinzy.jpg

(art credit to Kid Coyote, my partner)

Envision. Endure. Conquer.

--------------

Will The End finally achieve his goal of reigning supreme on top of the wrestling world, and executing his decree for change? Or will he falter in his efforts? Will his new found mental strength be enough to overcome the damage done to his body? We will have to wait until Manifest Destiny, Against Medical Advices penultimate show to see if The End comes to the Status Quo!

—------------

Back in the deepest corners of Shinzo Omega’s subconscious

Camelia, still dripping blood from her mouth, stumbles through a large set of wooden doors and enters what appears to be a throne room. She walks a few paces on the granite floor and throws herself to the ground, her lips practically kissing it.

Psycho Sis: Oh Master! Master! I’ve failed you! I’m useless! Please punish me!

The scene pans out and we can observe the rest of the throne room. It’s ancient and extremely poorly lit as only a few torches are present in the very far corners. In front of Camelia’s feet lays a lavish red carpet that cascades up a set on stone steps, leading to an elevated platform. A gigantic throne made of jagged steel and bones grimly sits on the platform, engulfed by a lanky unfocused shadowy figure. Beside the throne, as we manage to focus in more clearly, is a monstrous beastly creature.

This androgenous husk stands at 7 feet tall with the menacing thickness around the shoulders and waist to match. They are covered in leather garbs made of various animals, with wild fur erupting from it’s edges and leather bound straps encasing parts of their legs and chest. Fluorescent green eyes pierce through an intricate mask made of a collage of flesh leather and metal wires. A large metal bar connects both parts of the makeshift masks and it is implanted with spikes that reach inches towards the sky.

p6kfioif2eu61.jpg

The Monster

The creature begins to grunts and squeezes its right fist together, taking a step towards Psycho Sis Camelia.

???: Break…

Before they can continue, however, the shadowy figure on the throne raises his right hand. The Monster immediately stops.

The camera manages to focus some more on the mysterious figure and we can finally make out. A gaunt, tall man with long shoulder length black hair. A long face and nose, he looks arrogant and bored. He waves his hand back as to ensure his pet doesn’t hurt poor Camila.

7068755d3c30f07900edd14518dc19ec31fb8d75.gifv

Master

Master: Oh Camelia, you simpleton. I don’t expect you to understand that I expected this little hiccup. The boy was always going to be a potential road bump to our destination, my savage little idiot. I suppose it’s in your nature to lack patience.

Psycho Sis: I had him beat, ready to do my bidding! If that stupid spirit hadn’t interfered!

Master: HUSH!

He brings his hand and closes it into a fist in front of his mouth.

Master: I don’t want to hear excuses. Regardless if this was a possibility you lacked planning and from what I can observe on your sad face is he’s even stronger from it now. That jaw can’t feel too great. Maybe you’ve paid enough…

Psycho Sis: Oh thank you!

Master: Did I say you could speak, wretch?

Camelia grovels in fears, The Master’s Monster grunts.

Master: No matter. Let Shinzo think he is in control. Let him feel on top of the world and complete his small minded objectives. He wants closure and praise. At Manifest Destiny, once he slays the one they call Humanity…He will be faced either with Killer Kandi who he will struggle to focus his anger on, or better yet, Max Maverick.

Master: How then will our hero react at the opportunity to get revenge on the ones that have wronged him for months. To finally add action to his words and show his dominance over the Hamad Agency. Max Maverick and the agency will certainly be focused and working as a cohesive unit. How will Shinzo Omega persevere?

Master: He’s certainly shown the strength and resolve so far. He beat you, after all. I’ve lost some of my influence on him temporarily for this fault, too. But remember this Camelia: the greater the accomplishment the greater the fall. Let Shinzo finally think he’s won and overcome all his demons. He will have no choice but take his guard down to rest. That’s when we will strike.

Master: And if you fail me again, Sister? Then you’ll have to become my monster’s pet…permanently!

The hideous monster howls and bangs her fist against her metal mask in excitement.

Master: Take off that ungodly thing during conversation. It’s hard to get good help these days, my my…

Monster removes their helmet revealing a savage face with emerald and neon green eyes you could see from a thousand yards away. Her mouth is filled with jagged fangs as she opens her mouth slightly in an attempt at a smile.

max-bio.png

The Monster, Unmasked

Master: That’s better. We will wait until after Manifest Destiny to reconvene, in hopes our man takes his crown, sealing his own fate. You will not escape me again, Shinzo Omega…

Psycho Sis: Yes Master. Goodbye.

Master: Where do you think you’re going? I haven’t punished you yet for your insolent failures Camelia.

Psycho Sis: But you said it was ok if I performed next time! Please master!

Master: I never absolved you from punishment you pathetic worm! 50 lashes! From The Monster!

He points at his inhumane Monster who grabs a ridiculously oversized whip.

Master : I’ll be in my chambers, wake me up when it’s over. I’m bored.

The sounds of a cracking whip and screams of horrific pain echo through the damp cavern as we fade to black.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
To the people grading use Brian, Shinzo’s and Max’s semi promos. And tell me who wins this finals match.

I had a feeling most wouldn’t be able to post a separate promo hence why I didn’t make this thread initially.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
To the people grading use Brian, Shinzo’s and Max’s semi promos. And tell me who wins this finals match.

I had a feeling most wouldn’t be able to post a separate promo hence why I didn’t make this thread initially.
Should I have just posted a second promo in the semis then ? Just want to make sure both my promos count here

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If you only have one promo in the semi finals match then yes you can count both for the semis match I just don’t want graders to I have you automatically win because you’re the only one that posted in the thread.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you only have one promo in the semi finals match then yes you can count both for the semis match I just don’t want graders to I have you automatically win because you’re the only one that posted in the thread.
Sounds fair to me!

Reactions: Kross Rhodes