• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Give me a Hell yeah!

Reaction score
Here ya go
th_hornswaggle.gif

Clark Miller

Reaction score
Hey guys! Sab Here. I was a major contributor at the other forum I used to be on, but I cant wait to start fresh here. Lets put it this way, I love wrestling, and TWC looks like somewhere like die hards like me belong. I love lots of different organizations, including; WWE, TNA, ROH, FCW. I follow most of these on different forums, but this one seems like fun! I also like creating Graphics, and i am pretty fond of programs like photoshop, hence i have it. I cant wait until I get to know some cool people on the forum!

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Check out the WKF rosters and apps section and make an app for your wrestler. We are a somewhat newer fed, this will be our ninth show tomorrow. Basically, you don't use a real wrestler, you create your own, and then you are put into matches and I write the show. You can roleplay every week or just twice a month. Only one rp per match. You can find all information on WKF in the WKF sections.