Girl Meets World Teaser

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Just reading Disney Channel makes me skeptical because on how crap they've become, but I'll give it a shot.

Reactions: Butters!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Automatically bad cause no Vader cameo in it.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'll watch it to see Topanga

7a2722474802fe504efef7d0540a783e.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Of course you gotta give it a shot I mean if Will Friedle comes in as Eric and is still as funny as before and Ryder Strong as Shawn shoes up and has a kid of his own that would be fantastic.

Trailer doesn't show much I assume we'll see another trailer or more footage at least here within a month or few.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Of course you gotta give it a shot I mean if Will Friedle comes in as Eric and is still as funny as before and Ryder Strong as Shawn shoes up and has a kid of his own that would be fantastic.

Trailer doesn't show much I assume we'll see another trailer or more footage at least here within a month or few.
I thought I heard a ways back that Ryder Strong was not interested in being in the show, thats not to say he won't pop up from time to time for a quick appearance or two though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I thought I heard a ways back that Ryder Strong was not interested in being in the show, thats not to say he won't pop up from time to time for a quick appearance or two though.

Eric, Shawn, Feeney and the Matthews parents are the ones that said they would be part of the re-occuring cast.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think I'll watch it, I doubt it will have the crude funny humor that boy meets world had as it is on Disney, but I can't wait to see if they keep to the original script and following them through ages through different seasons.

However, Disney has been producing some really interesting stuff when it comes to media. Such as on Good Luck Charlie they introduced a lesbian couple and everything seems to be going really smooth for them, I have high expectations for Disney. :)