Giovanni Valentino

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starlight

Name: Giovanni Valentino
Nickname: The Disturbed
Pic base: AJ Lee
Date of birth: April 1st
Place of birth: Great falls, Montana
Height: 5'1
Weight: 100 pounds

Face/heel: face
Style: high-flying and technical

Basic moves:
Front missile dropkick
Moonsault
Flipping senton
STF
Indian deathlock
Scoop slam
Leaping clothesline
Monkey flip
Hurricanrana
Frankensteiner
Dropkick
Snap suplex
DDT
Tornado DDT off the second rope
Suicide dive over the top rope
Crossbody off the ring apron to opponent outside the ring

Signature moves:
Disturbia (450 splash)

Finishing moves:
Insanity (shining wizard)
Clocked Out (she manages to knock opponent down in the seated position on the top rope and runs up on the turnbuckle and connects with a super shining wizard.)

Taunts:
Head twitching
Hair pulling (her own)
Nail biting
Bizarrely staring at her opponent
Tag line: "I am NOT crazy!!!"
Entrance music: "I'm not crazy" by Matchbox Twenty

Short entrance: the lyrics to I'm not crazy comes over the sound system, followed by pink pyros as Giovanni comes skipping out. She skips down to the ramp with her swaying on both sides and the fans giving her a standing ovation. She makes her way to the ring and skips up the stairs and dives down under the second rope to enter the ring. She continues to skip in the ring, even after her music fades, and she awaits her opponent.

Previous experience: Gio is not your normal girl. She seem sweet and angelic, but she has an ugly side. When she transforms into this monster, people never see her size as an issue, but this insanely crazy girl who aims to hurt. She trained in Japan and Mexico besides the united states. She first made her debut in RCW and won the women's championship on her first night. She also wrestled in ECW, TNA, SCW, LCW, and NCWE.