• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GIF: Johny Hendricks drops heavy bag with one punch.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Johny Hendricks' heavy punching power is highly regarded as one of the most dangerous weapons in the welterweight division. If you need any clarification - just ask the likes of Jon Fitch and Martin Kampmann, both of which were finished not even a minute into the first round by Hendrick's incredibly heavy hands.

But if that and the fact that he's won the UFC's Welterweight Championship is still not convincing enough, then hopefully this next GIF will do so.

johnnyhendrickspunch_zps86178942.gif

Author: Alex Cochrane
Cited source: BJPenn.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm impressed by Hendricks' power. The thing I'm not impressed by is if he doesn't land that one punch he pumps out some rather controversial decisions. (Koscheck, Condit, Lawler)

Swinny

Reaction score
Yeah but those were all against real top notch guys (maybe not Koscheck at the time, but he had a style that matched up well with Hendricks) and I still think he definitely won all of those fights.

I do think though he does need another big KO win, especially as champion, but with the guys breathing down his neck to fight him for the title, it won't be easy.