Giants Win!!!!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
Yes finally the Giants win the NFL championship again. They beat the Patriots 17-14 with a touchdown thrown by Eli Manning caught by my favorite giant Plaxico Burress. Your guy's thoughts

CenaMark54

I hate the Manning Family almost as much as I hate "Plax"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I am so pissed right now....I wanted the Patriots to win that game....there my fav team...and I was hoping they could get the touchdown right before the end of the game but they didnt get it...

PeepShow

PeepShow said:
Elisha Manning needs to go away. Seriously. I doubt I will even watch SportsCenter for a few weeks, just b/c I hate Elisha. Period.

Yeah, pretty much that, and what CenaMark said.

Enigma22

Reaction score
im no fan of eli but i was surprised they won... in not mad about it because i dont particularly like either team so im just happy because it was a great game...

MJ807

Reaction score
It was a great game and I'm no fan of either team but I'm glad the Giants won because if the Pats would have wone we would have had to hear all this shit about how the pats are the greatest team in the history of time and noe one could have beat them so thank you Giants for preventing that from happening.

Big Jabba

Reaction score
It was a great game and I'm no fan of either team but I'm glad the Giants won because if the Pats would have wone we would have had to hear all this shit about how the pats are the greatest team in the history of time and noe one could have beat them so thank you Giants for preventing that from happening.

couldnt agree more to be honest, but im a Vikings fan so whatever lol