(gfx league) i challenge jwind

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
WS can we have a section in the league for rankings battles please?....rather than having them here.

jwind

Reaction score
sorry, it took me so long. i've been overseas and just got home like two weeks ago. first time i've checked the forum. you still game?

SnackZ

Reaction score
^^Hilarious - the man just came home from Iraq - how in the blue hell could he have had a nice trip - LMAO^^

This match should be pretty good. I'll set the stips if its cool with you guys.

Topic: 2 music personalities are joining together to make a new album. They can be from the same type of music (like 2 rappers or 2 country singers) or each can be from their own genre (1 rapper/group and 1 rocker/group).

Must come up with a name for the album. The graphic must let us know who the artists are whether it be through text or pics. I know when doing a Promo Poster or CD Cover a pic of the individual is not always used so you pretty much have free range with that one.

Acceptable Sizes:
Poster Size (500widthx600height)
Billboard Size (600widthx500height)
Actual CD cover (front-4.75” x 4.724” and back-5.9063” x 4.625”)
Front:
cdi1102f8f5abffy5.png

Back:
cdt0702f8f467bjg9.png

You can get the CD Cover Templates from here: http://www.amtechdisc.com/printspecs/cdinserts.htm if you need some guidance.

If you go with a Poster or Billboard you have to set a release date. If you go with the CD Cover you need to have the songs listed on the back.

This is not an easy one guys but I think you both have enough talent to do this.

Hope you guys like the rules and don't wuss out.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Liam thats a Blue idea.

Any battle anywhere at any time counts towards the rankings. Every battle in here counts towards the rankings, a new subforum is pointless.

jwind

Reaction score
had a lil' trouble getting back online but im here now.

not to happy with this but its been a few weeks since i've done anything. trying to get everything ready for school to start so put this together fast. didnt want to no-show so here ya go...

treatyformusictw0.jpg