• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GFW Could Actually Be Good

Notzacharym

Jobber
Reaction score
Global Force Wrestling isn't that good. It's actually pretty terrible. There are many reasons for this.
1: The bookers don't know what they're doing
2: Half the show is pretty much a documentary.
3: Horrible storylines that could easily be fixed
4: Waste in talent
5: Relying on past wrestlers rather than new ones.
6: Jeff Jarrett
Now I am a TNA fan, which means I watch GFW. I remember when TNA was better than WWE, 2006 and 2007, and it was fun. Then Dixie Carter messed it all up. These are some ways you can fix today's GFW.
1: Focus on X-Division. The X-Division is the real reason that TNA got popular, and it can happen with GFW. With wrestler like Trevor Lee, Sonjay Dutt, and Andrew Everett there is no excuse for a bad X-Division
2: Less of the whole documentary style. If you watch GFW then you know it loves to do 10 to 20 minutes of just talking about either matches, not in the ring by the way, or talking about places they've been. THIS IS A WRESTLING SHOW NOT A LETS TALK ABOUT PLACES WE GO BECAUSE WE ARE "GLOBAL" SHOW
3: Better tag team and women's division. Name more than 3 tag teams right now in GFW not counting LAX. Oh right that's impossible. Also the women's division is just Sienna. Expand your tag teams and your women's division. TNA used to have the best tag team division in the world. Try and duplicate that but with knew stars.
I would go on to list more reasons but I don't want to make this too long. I may make another one of these. I want to like GFW, but it seriously needs to get better. There are no excuses now "Global Force" Wrestling.