AMA Gauntlet for the Gold Rush Eliminator - LMS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
88eb764df3257c22911898eb4dd19580608a6b59.png

Open Invitational Battle Royal
Gauntlet for the Gold Rush
Eliminator
The Last Man Standing Wins

AMAWakefield-3-p.png

#GauntletfortheGoldRushEliminator

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, June 9th, 2021.

Guidelines
This match is open to any and all who wish to post a promo. It'll help determine seeding, ranking and placement into the Gold Rush.
If you have more than one character, this could help you ensure the character you want to push forward is in it, or even get all of them in it.
Winner will also have the honor of being the top ranked seed and would also secure the right to a future title shot in the bank even should they lose the overall tournament.

• Love
Reactions: Petty

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Divine Revelations

As the man finished his first recording, As the light remains toggled off, the cameraman can not be seen but heard in the dark saying cut. He was closer to the door filming so the light flipped on as Steve pulled the cord again to flip on the lights. In the doorway to his bedroom just standing there with her hands grabbing tightly to her black leather vest that had six spikes of various sizes protruding from each shoulder of the vest. She also has a leather choker around her neck with the all-seeing eye designed into it. She had a black widow tattoo wrapping around her left wrist down her forearm. The vest is covering a black laced corset-like design with red lacing pulling the front of it around her bust. The woman also had plugged earrings in, with her blonde hair slicked back with a nose ring. She had on dark red lipstick as she parts her lips her tongue slithers out like a snake revealing a double piercing as she licks her lips with pure excitement. There he is she thought. Nothing has changed about him after all of these years. Nothing changed that bothers me, she thought. He still looks like the messiah she has come to crave since their introduction so many years ago. The camera crew has packed up as they are leaving, the door closing behind them as Steve goes to pour his drink he hears her voice from behind him as she giggles. The giggle is sweet and angelic like her voice, a deception that she is like the silk of a spiderweb, enticing you into rapture as you finally find yourself stuck to the substance she weaves. The giggle hitting the eardrums of Steve with a shock because he thought he was the only one home but he turned to see her in his doorway. His facial expression one of surprise, not fear. Intrigue, after all, we humans are naturally a curious species.

Sanders: “Divinity?”

Divinity: “Why so surprised my Messiah? You’ve called I’ve come.”

Sanders: “My Messiah?”

The expression on Sander’s face was one of curiosity, as she kept her hands on her jacket she would step out of the doorway of his bedroom and start to gracefully approach him, coming within personal space distance as her deep green eyes pierced into his soul, her perfume tickling his nose as she closed the distance, as her lips barely parted when she spoke.

Divinity: “Never fear me Steve...all your dreams and wishes have come true.”

Sanders: “My wishes…?”

She would keep her eyes focused on him as she circles to his right, his body unknowingly just following her movements almost as if she was a mirror. She stopped for a moment moving as we can now see her back and on her neck tattooed was an upside-down cross.

Divinity: “To return to your former glory, to be reunited with your essence so to speak.”

She inhales as a hiss can be heard leaving her lips, apparently, she is becoming excited by the mere presence of Steve in front of her. She inches closer to him closing the distance between them as they keep his eyes locked on her but she is looking him up and down as her head comes back up those eyes locked with Sanders again as she speaks.

Divinity: “You are bold, fearless. Full of rage boiling beneath the surface. Mmmmmm, living your life in the open, refusing to be confined to what they want you to be. Like me, so long ago. Surely, you haven’t forgotten my consort. That’s why I have never given up on you. All those times that you were unconscious years ago when the likes of Cutter wanted to eradicate a god. I was the divine intervention that kept you safe when you couldn’t be the bold fearless man you are. Because they tried to turn you to stone and dispose of you.”

This threw Sanders for a loop, as he had to go back into his memory, a time and place she was referring to. And, it hit him. He had no frame of reference because Sanders was in a coma for a while. He looked at her with a look of shock and shaking his head. She smiled at him as she loved that about her messiah. She started to speak again.

Divinity: “You thought it was all you? Ahhh, the ego of a messiah as well. Yessss….”

Her words were like drawing a moth to the flame, as they inched closer and closer and remain looking at each other. The gaze of each other never blinking or looking away, becoming ensnared in the deep eyes they both happened to carry. She spoke again as he kept eying her.

Divinity: “I know you Steve…I know that you crave to have the world at your feet. That you want nothing more than to be exactly what destiny has determined you are. And, I’m here to give it to you.”

She removes her right hand off her vest she was holding placing a hand on his chest and then smiling at him before turning to leave, before she leaves, she can be just heard saying.

Divinity: “Show them what a true messiah is capable of.”

The door closed behind her as Steve picked up his drink and taking a sip before setting it down. He was excited and confused as well. Like, how the hell did she get in here? I thought I changed the locks? He started to look around the room and was even more confused because he knew he’d never get the how. And, he was perplexed by many other things she said. He hasn’t seen her since Imperia Wrestling Days. It was certainly unexpected. And, in light of recent events. How long has she been at this? It was the final thought before Sanders pushed it all to the back of his mind. He had to remain focused right now because he had to take care of business. It was right here now on his doorstep. He hasn’t held a championship since twenty-fourteen. And, now the chance was arriving again and he was sure he can do this. But, he first had to show the world yet again what he already knows about himself, and if you ask Divinity or even Sean Cutter Senior and Junior. That Steve is the one man who can get the job done if needed. He finished his drink looking out the window from earlier to still see the hired police presence parked outside of his place still, the officer appears to be looking at his phone. Sanders closes the blinds back, as he sits down back into his chair, kicking his feet up onto his desk. His choice of footwear this particular day was some all-blacktopped shoes with a white sole with the words “Saint Laurent” in black marker. He had to try and make sense of everything, but the time wasn’t right now for such a thing. He had to deal with Pariah, the Goldrush, Cutter Jr, and he hasn’t heard a word from Wakefield since the event. Which, to be honest, what the hell. Jake knows what he is doing. He pushed Divinity and what transpired this evening to the back of his mind.

Sanders: “AMA. This is for everyone in that locker room. And, when I mean everyone I am even including the people trying to make a name for themselves.”

He kicks his feet off the desk, with his eyes focusing on everyone who happens to be listening, watching, and doing their due diligence on their potential opponents. Within view, you can see a glass case with what appears to be more than ten different kinds of Championships mounted into a glass case with lightning to make them shine brighter. He smiles as he begins to speak again.

Sanders: “This is your moment. What you saw behind me should be your number one goal in this business. Sure, entertaining the fans, making money traveling up and down the road doing what you love. It’s often a dream of some sort for people to make a living doing what they love. But, I’m here to tell you if being a World Champion isn’t your end goal. Then you are in the wrong business. And, you have an opportunity to grab what was once an imaginary brass ring for a lot of you until now. Make no mistake that any of you try to stand in my way of winning this Gold Rush to ensure that ONE way or another that The Franchise has a chance to snatch destiny by her throat and not let go until it’s all mine. I will not hesitate to do whatever it takes, and I mean whatever it takes to eliminate you, I can and will do it. Because I am The Chosen One. I am the Franchise. I am the face of wrestling. I AM the future of AMA. And, I am not ready to give up my spot. You can’t dethrone a king. You are all just gonna have to accept that this may be what you dream about. You can dream. But, that dream is a mirage in Texas heat. I am will be the one to win this gold rush. I hope I come in first. Because I want to eliminate every person who wants to get in my way. It doesn’t matter if you are the Canadian advocate group for sexual harassment, Northern Touch. It doesn’t matter if you are Kevin Putteet, Cyrus Riddle, Enforcer, Akio, or any of you new faces around here. I am cut from a different cloth. We don’t have the same genes. You guys are the new breed. But for me, they don’t make them like me anymore. And, if you think that I can’t go anymore. If you truly believe in your hearts of hearts that you can box with a messiah, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But, you just might get a calamity you aren’t ready for. See you guys in Texas. It is Last Man Standing. And, the tale is as old as time itself. A prophet always changes fate.”

Steve chuckles some as the cocky confident chuckle left his face, being replaced by that desolate look we have seen him start to showcase during his match with Northern Touch. The facial expression was one of someone aside from that cold glare, that didn’t doubt in his mind about anything he was saying. That he believed every word, every vowel, and every keyword he touched on. When you been in the business as long as he has been these things become second nature. We all have things we do that are second nature. In Brandon’s case, it’s his morning routine of waking up to the smell of moose pissed-flavored Tim Horton’s every morning. The official drink of the Canuck. The screen starts to fade to black.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
pzMWC8m.png

A stout man of Latin origin stands on top of a podium, in one of the many press junkets that have taken place ahead of AMA’s event in Fort Worth, Texas. The first four rows of chairs are filled with varying members of the press, with a range of wrestlers and personalities having already completed their media related obligations with there being a lot more to wrestling than just stepping into the ring. The stout man would scratch his dark black beard for a moment, before tapping his index finger on the microphone to stir everyone’s attention and get some silence in the room.

Moderator: Ladies and gentlemen, if I may have your attention at this time. I am privileged to announce that at this time one of our newer signings to the promotion is now available for questions. Introducing the stage, one of this State’s very own. Hailing from El Paso, Texas please could you welcome Liberty Olivera Lawrenson to the podium.

The moderator opens his palms and points towards the right of the stage as the redheaded twentysomething walks on the stage and her tongue sticks out of the side as she gives a cheeky wink to the press before taking a seat in front of the one of the microphone stands that had been setup to allow the talent to be able to sit down whilst taking question, in a similar fashion to what you might expect from a boxing press. There could be no denying that Liberty looked in high spirits as she would sit down. The moderator would give her the thumbs up, and she would nod as he would smile and nod towards the press, as a number of hands would suddenly be raised in the audience. The moderator would pick someone one, as the first question would the night would finally kick off proceeding.

Ryan Satin: Ryan Satin, Pro Wrestling Sheet. For those of us present including myself who are unaware who you are exactly, would you be so kind as to introduce yourself and perhaps let us know what brings you to the world of professional wrestling.

Liberty didn’t scowl nor did she smile when she was presented with the question, she had an air of confidence to her and yet there was something just below the surface that was hard to read. She would wrinkle her nose, before looking directly at Ryan as she would break her silence.

Liberty: Well my name is Liberty. Liberty Olivera Lawrenson and I am a native Texan. I recently just graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in Biomedical Science. Go Longhorns! Whilst I was studying in Austin, in my free time I joined a mixed martial arts school and it became a great means for me to blow off steam in-between what was an intense course of studying. Biomedical Science is nothing short of difficult, but going to gym every other night is what got me through college. And then at my graduation when people were asking me what I was going to do next, I realised that all I wanted to do was fight. What had started off as a hobby, in a heartbeat became my future. So, you are looking at a green faced rookie who is yet to make her match debut, but can’t wait to step into the ring and introduce the world to L.O.L. - Liberty Olivera Lawrenson.

Liberty takes a drink from a Red Bull can that had been placed in front of her, with some assumption there that she must have some form of sponsorship with the energy drink company. The moderator would scout with his eyes around the room before pointing out the next member of the press, who would get to their feet.

Wade Keller: Wade Keller, Pro Wrestling Torch. The wrestling industry is filled with men and women that aspire to be role models to the future generations. Although some members of this audience may not pay so much attention to social media, you have made various posts of a sexual nature. Do you think this is appropriate for someone in your position?

Liberty raises her eyebrows at the question, and looks at Wade with thin eyes before offering an answer.

Liberty: Is the concern you have Wade based on the fact that that my posts related to the subject of sex or rather that I am a female and I am making these posts.

Wade Keller, not being someone to just back down from a question is quick to offer a counterpoint.

Wade Keller: You can interpret the context of the question, however you want. Honestly I don’t care about the semantics you want to attach, in order to perhaps make you feel better about the question. All I am looking for is an answer to the question, if you don’t want to answer - I will just note down that you refused to answer.

Liberty throws her head back and openly chuckles at this response from Keller, before she leans forward again and unlike the question she had been given by Ryan Satin seems completely absorbed by the topic that Wade Keller has now put forward.

Liberty: If you are looking for me to stand up and scream and shout and react like a frustrated social justice warrior or a member of the woke brigade, in what is clearly an attempt to slut shame then you really aren’t going to get the answer you are looking for. I don’t know if you are aware of what the First Amendment is, but it celebrates the fact that every American has the right to free speech. That means I can say anything I want about what I want or how I feel, and I should be free to do so without criticism from others. If I want to put a tweet where I am making risqué comments with another member of the roster or even a celebrity then that is my choice.

Liberty looks towards the moderator.

Liberty: Can you find someone from the press please, I think I am done talking about this particular topic.

The moderator nods his head and seems to scribble something down, perhaps making a note to avoid calling on Wade Keller in future especially when Liberty is talking to the press. The stout man then looks around the room, before pointing out one of the women in the audience.

Samantha Schipman: Samantha Schipman, Daily DDT. There are a number of women that have recently joined AMA, with the influx of talent surely being a good thing for the sport. Do you feel in this modern era of wrestling, that women and men need to be segregated into two distinct divisions?

Liberty smiles at this question, almost showing that she is relieved that she is free to talk about wrestling rather than having to worry about any politics that people might be hoping to attach to her.

Liberty: I would be lying if I said the idea of stepping in the same ring as someone like Pariah on a one on one basis wasn’t a terrifying concept? I am pretty sure if the both of us were in the same ring together, he would surely hospitalise me and put me out of action for months. I have absolutely no interest in putting myself into that sort of situation. So in terms of matches that work on a one on one basis, I would generally say that separate divisions are in fact a good thing. There are some clear differences between both genders, especially to do with their physical traits which of course are going to affect how someone is able to perform in the ring. In some circumstances though, I suppose intergender matches have their benefits.

Samantha makes a hand gesture to the moderator signalling that she has the floor and nods in her direction, giving her the floor once more.

Samantha Schipman: On that basis is there anyone in particular in the men’s locker-room that you would most like to step into a wrestling ring with?

Liberty licks her bottom lip and then sticks the tongue out of the side of her mouth, before she smiles and waves her fingers in Samantha’s direction almost as if to suggest that she knows she is up to something.

Liberty: I think we all know that if I drop a name here tonight, everyone here tonight is going to lap it up and there is going to be a false narrative created that me and said person have some sort of backstage feud or disagreement and everyone is going to push for a match to be put together. Putting it frank, I haven’t even made my wrestling debut, so it would be incredibly rash to call out someone’s name at this point in my career. That would be a very dangerous step to take in the infancy of my career. I do, however, have an announcement I would like to make in regards to Last Man Standing.

Liberty takes one last swig of the Red Bull, before getting up onto her feet and replacing the Moderator on the podium area. She stands at her full height which is a little over 5’5 five and it is recognised that her fighting weight is that of a Bantamweight. She isn’t the biggest woman around, but she most certainly isn’t the smallest either.

Liberty: With Last Man Standing taking place in my home state of Texas, a small part of me felt bad that I wasn’t going to be taking part in the evening’s show. I would like to confirm that a singles match was offered to me and another one of the new female signings to take place in a match, but honestly at the time the match was offered I wasn’t in the right space of mind to just accept the offer and step into the ring. I had only just put pen to paper and I needed a little bit of time to reflect on the situation. One thing I have learnt in my life is that there is absolutely no benefit in rushing into a breach if you don’t have a plan going into the situation. Everyone that is top of their game in every profession always has a plan of action. They know why they are doing what they are doing and exactly what they want to achieve from the given situation.

Liberty pauses for a second as she scans the room, knowing full well that at this exact moment in time she has everyone’s attention in the room, because no one has any comprehension of what she is going to say next.

Liberty: I, Liberty Olivera Lawrenson after having discussion with Mr. Oliver Thawne is happy to confirm that I will be officially taking part in the Gaunet for the Gold Rush match. I am not sure what the ramifications of taking part in the match will mean for me, but a future title shot was an opportunity that I wasn’t prepared to pass me by. And can you imagine everyone’s reaction, if I actually do the impossible and win on my debut? Now that would make for good TV.

Liberty smiles before giving everyone a wave and then walking off the stage and heading towards the back, bringing a conclusion to her first ever press conference as a member of the AMA roster.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The Blossom Chronicles

Prelude

Avalanche in Nagano

Tenachi Hall, Nagano, Japan
Princess Cup Invitationals, Final bout

Deadly Blossom v. Magma Karta

The scene opens in a small gymnasium with a small crowd of about 1000 or so. The final bout of the Princess Cup invitational women’s invitational tournament is taking place in front of a raucous and unusually unruly crowd for the mountainous Japanese town. In the far-right corner, stands Magma Karta, veteran wrestler and tournament favorite. She’s wearing a white and gold singlet, shoulders wide, with her long black hair falling over her shoulders midway down her back. She cracks her knuckles and grins and her opponent, and spits on the floor.

50d8ba11-874b-4183-931f-9b42fa51c273.png

In the opposing corner is our heroine of this tale; the ever energetic, foul mouthed hometown brat, hopping around and waving her arms like a madwoman at a cheering crowd. None other than Yuki Blossom. She’s wearing a red and black plaid skirt with spandex black tights underneath running halfway down her thighs. On her feet are long sparkly pink and red wrestling boots, laced up, with white soles. She’s wearing a simple wrestling camisole, sporting her logo and name, and wearing a spike bracelet on her left wrist. Her hair is a wild combination of black and pink and is cut right above her shoulders. She points a finger gun at Magma Karta and yell to bring it on! (ORA ORA)

f908dcd19ac9f4d5651e184305b08a722bc8f8e5.gifv

The bell rings and both women lock up, with Karta throwing the rookie to the mat with ease. Magma flexes and sneers down at her opponent, already imposing her strength advantage. Yuki stands up rubbing the back of her neck, but shaking her head sideways indicating that it will take much more than a simple toss to intimidate her. Karma walks up to her cursing with her head forward in a bull like fashion. Blossom meets her head on, and the two women berate each other, forehead to forehead, as the intensity and survivalist nature of the tournament turns into emotion in the ring.

Blossom throws a forearm to the jaw of Karma, who no sells that shit like it’s nothing. The crowd gasps. Karma slowly brings her forearm back, and then snaps it into the face of the smaller Yuki, who tumbles back. However, she stays on her feet, grabs her jaw, shakes it, and walks back towards the larger Magma. Yuki answers with yet another forearm, this time maybe moving Karta a third of a step back. She snarls back at Yuki with disgust, and calls her weak in Japanese.

Karta tries to switch the pace, and bullrushes Yuki, looking for a big lariat. Yuki folds back and dodges the lariat while doing a bridge, using her core to unfold as the crowd goes wild. She follows up by a basement dropkick to the back to Karta’s knees, causing her to kneel. Yuki isn’t done yet! She points to the ropes behind her and takes off running, with complete abandon. She bounces off the ropes and hits a flying hip attack to the back of Karta’s head. She immediately follows up with a pin.... But is chucked off with authority right after 1. The crowd gasps but is completely enthralled by the local rookie knocking down the bigger veteran.

Yuki goes to attack Karta but is cut off by a closed right hand punch, which knocks her down to the mat hard. Karta pushes past the referee, who is now berating her for the illegal strike, and picks up Yuki by the hair. She picks her up in a modified urinage and slams her down to the mat, immediately followed up by a deep pin hooking the right leg and pinning the wrist. But Yuki kicks out at two! A frustrated Karma slams her fist on the mat and yells at the referee for counting two slow, throwing up 3 with her fingers multiple times.

She stomps on Yuki a few times, and makes her way to the corner, and climbs the turnbuckle to a shower of boos. She slowly aims at the downed rookie, bounces a few time for momentum, and leaps out for a rare frog splash. She flies towards Yuki, who, at the very last moment, brings up her knees. Karta bounces off and lets out an agonizing scream, clutching her mid section. However, Yuki is extremely quick and savvy. She uses the momentum of her opponent bouncing off her knees to climb onto Karta’s back, twists her around and locks in the Yuki Lock (Muta Lock) in what feels like a split second out of nowhere. After a few moments of struggle, Karta has no choice but to tap out. The crowd explodes and streamers go off on top of the ring. Yuki has overcome the odds and won the tournament. After some celebration both women embrace and shake hands. Yuki makes her way to the back, exhausted.

However, not long before she can catch her breath, a middle aged Japanese man walks to her side and immediately addresses her.

Miss Blossom, I represent Mr. Thawne from AMA. I will cut to the chase. We’ve been scouting you for a while, and we think you would be a perfect addition to our growing women’s division. We think you’ve accomplished a lot already here in your hometown. We believe, however, you can go international.

What the hell dude! I’m all yucky and sweaty from a day long tournament, I just beat the baddest girl in town! And you can’t even let me celebrate in peace? Get out of her man, I’m not interested in going to America.

What if I told you we already signed someone you know very well.

You’re...kidding...

Tetsuo Ishii, signed a contract with us. He was one of the first

That old bastard didn’t even tell me

Is that a yes? I have a car waiting outside and management waiting on a conference call for you. They want to fly you in for a very special tournament match. Since you’ve already shown us here they seem to be your specialty.

Looks like this young flower is about to BLOSSOM in America! See you soon!

She blows a kiss at the camera. They walk off together towards a limousine parked outside the arena.

end of prelude

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoss and Chris

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
pzMWC8m.png

We would begin the feed with a first person point of view shot of a blank computer screen, with a mouse clicking on Google Chrome then typing in Twitch. Then scrolling on the various streams and clicking on the channel marked ‘Texas Terror 2000’. The page would inform the viewer that the channel was currently online but would be going live very soon. After a couple of moments the blank screen would come to life and on the screen would be none other than Liberty Olivera Lawrenson or going by her online handle ‘Texas Terror 2000’.

rnmBB0iwzL-pOlCVThfZbxrchPbKj_zuSw6mT_maEjMm0xk8Jtyw1z-7plCMhseEnOTj1egB33SctdaZNHRAoqUfywVBWqTnL0o5ZApV3mJ4eg5zQtL49CSFVa4-i_YcQwt_vWb5

“Hi everyone my name is Liberty Olivera Lawrenson a.k.a. Texas Terror 2000 and welcome to my channel in what is my first ever live stream as a member of the AMA roster. I had a lot of suggestions on Twitter in regards to what the subject of this video would be and I want to thank all of Little Terrors for reaching out and offering their suggestions. For anyone watching this stream that isn’t already part of my fan community all you need to do is type in hashtag little terrors into twitter and you will be able to find and interact with the rest of the community. For those who need the visual aid, I will be placing it up onto the screen now.”

After a few seconds #littleterrors flashes up on the screen, with it being clear from the manner in which it is done that Liberty is actually making these technical changes herself rather than relying on a moderator.

“Now the most popular suggestion that I was able to do on this channel was to roast the rest of the AMA roster. So that is exactly what I am going to do. How this works is I will display a picture up on the screen of the person that I will be roasting and then go on from there. Now this is just going to be a bit of fun, so hopefully no one else on the roster gets too offended. If someone actually gets triggered by anything I say, well then I would suggest they go to their nearest 7/11 and buy a big bottle of man the fuck up. I am sure that refreshing drink will sort any baby kids right out. So I will click on this random wrestler generator I have and the wheel will spin, and then I will find out who I will be roasting. So let's go!”

A wheel starts to spin on the screen with the first person being selected being none other than: Jake Wakefield.

21TFMMqQgUP33l759_eMeUkUjs7rt5jJvIBcEczRoGX5GpxHlmEM63R1-L1xqZMbGYRy9HK2LTOBFfSQ5tacDaD289KWbLSNhAoSaZawVDPFnx4HyYX_bnwwwxDTB_pkQS1CZYkU

“Well I knew this wasn’t necessarily going to be easy, but starting with ‘The Gatekeeper’ certainly does make the first roast a bit more serious than I was expecting. Because being honest about the situation, you also know that you are going to struggle to make some of someone who has a tendency of having terrible hairstyles. I mean sometimes I’m not sure whether his barber closes his eyes when he gives him a cut or if he spends a little bit too much time scurrying around in the woods. Perhaps when he was foraging in the bushes one day, a Muskrat ran up his arm and made a permanent residence on the top of Wakefield’s head.”

Liberty winked at the camera and performed her signature look of smiling, whilst sticking her tongue out of the side of mouth as she clicked on the random selector, and waited as another wrestler was selected: Max Maverick

OGQMqdpGzsuDfxdq59RX6xiffrx9PfUCwmPc1uWpxiAfaQ7BYm13wqljYus-ZLHSBVkEe9uDmjLWJi75KFSX9P9nwvkvVSRUSOHKRrGiiURB6mTR5lDoJYS-ZGx90SJ0UuDuiAPS

“Max Maverick. Now straight off the bat Maverick is an old fuck if ever there was one. Whilst, I am getting up in the morning attaching my fake nails and doing my makeup. Old boy Maverick is rinsing his gums and putting his dentures into his mouth. What is that stupid catchphrase he was known for saying in the indies, I am as classy as a two dollar steak and stuff my face with chocolate cake. Lord knows that Maverick is a fat old fuck, that is going to keel over one day in the middle of ring because of an incredibly high cholesterol count. And for anyone that is going to call me out for fat shaming, I’m not saying that he is fat at all. All I was implying was that he eats far too much chocolate cake and would really benefit from going on a diet.”

Liberty can’t help, but smile to herself as the random wheel generator starts to rotate once more landing on: Yuki Blossom.

AWHFJqklVFFPxd44XR1xvad6_KS_6Snd5ek06MXiKR7rOu9qmH2MTdsv7FJDOeztuQSySmpTkWVtvEkosxGj3b_8r1DjhmmShmSbwbYNXodYzkeqfDXh2_XXd6dQgKnouDjhdbEI

“Yuki Blossom is in a very similar boat to me, in the sense that we are both rookies in the sport and looking to make our debuts at some point in the near future. I suppose the only difference is that Yuki was such an ugly child that neither of her parents could stand looking at her ugly face, so they decided to drive into a tree and terminate themselves so they wouldn’t have to spend another day with Yuki. Of course that is a joke, and losing her parents was a tragic event. But I think what was even more tragic, was that out of all the people to adopt her it had to be the biggest creeper in all of professional wrestling - Tetsuo Ishii. I can’t imagine anything worse than having the King of Job Style as your role model. Imagine having a man that literally smells of spam as your father figure and then wants to follow him into the same profession. I can’t think of anything worse. Anyway, let's spin the wheel and move on to someone else. Because let's be honest, at some point down the road I think we all know that me and Yuki are going to put in the same ring together. So who is next?”

One thing that was quite telling, that unlike when Liberty had been roasting Maverick and Wakefield, there was a sparkle in her eye when the subject of Blossom had come up. It was clear that she had already put Yuki in her crosshairs and that sooner or later, the Texas Terror was going to get her opportunity to go one on one with the Deadly Blossom. The random wheel generator began spinning once more, stopping for the fourth time on: Conall O’Dargan.

iieBAFsNi6d-g9XzAO1GPeO_Me7U5j5jRloP46T4hEU-iChez6CI_G39dwSg3lEM6aJTHlfy2TjUPACD84GX8Gb4fq4ujlMSs4ozQ4uhFwWTVUSvdSZHUtgrIjnuuxf0sC3kwlQV

“The world’s tallest leprechaun, but instead of having gold at the end of the rainbow he just has a bucket wrestling boots that he steals from the locker rooms at night, which he no doubt smells whilst touching himself. Someone with such a stupid has to be some sort of pervert. Let's move on shall we, just looking at this dude is starting to give me the sweats. It is far too early in the day to be looking at pictures of monsters from horror movies.”

The random process selection begins once more this time stopping on: Curt Adkins.

zaJbi-4RHn3Oa70mv6BJjnO2geNhKTZCzWGrIX2S5T2E1qxFbj3Ga0Kzye0QwMK_qfV9AB-6YaWz82_3W6eC0cuQYgk-B9tjNwjehe9GaqPaQqCYS0oA0p4IbY-OcvvUhmgPxe_u

“Who the fuck is Curt Adkins? I don’t even know who this guy even is, but man does this picture make it look like this guy really needs to go to the toilet. He looks constipated as hell. NEXT!”

The random name generator starts turning once again, but you have to wonder after the manner in which Liberty so easily dismissed both Conall and Curt without even a second thought, would she live to regret her decisions if they actually found herself in the same room as either men at some point in the future. With the clicker this time stopping on: Buffalo Jones.

gVNxH68y70YDErSFQXG6vlRFDY2vslhWpqKYA6bXWyd04fqtWf0FXY8yU7mdd-UanasUxJJqbum8ZYoaQB31THo2vFanJdYjN2XJUIsHgR9y29uzmWO0Or7fEDnGifE8aEm0MgdN

“Buffalo Jones is actually quite a cool kind of dude, to be honest. I mean he is one of those veterans that holds a particular place on a roster, and you would be stupid to not give him the respect that he deserves even if he has one of the most disgusting moustaches in the history of facial hair. I’ve got no doubt that he collects food in that tache of his, so much so that even if he forgets his last meal he can brush his finger through his air and lick his fingers and he would know that he had in fact eaten a plate of disappointment. Which I suppose is someone he has been feasting on all of his life, because he certainly hasn’t been feasting on any title success. For someone who is such a complete journey, he has won literally no championship belts of any credibility whatsoever. Can you imagine having a career that spans over two decades and never having anything to show for it . You’d almost have to wonder, if it was even worth it or whether you had made the completely wrong decision and should have changed your career path, whilst you were still able to do so. On the positive side of thinking, I suppose Max Maverick has a guaranteed roommate when both men leave the sport and move into a retirement community together. Talking about a ship Buffverick has got quite the ring to it, hasn’t it my little terrors?”

Liberty has an awkward expression on her face, almost as if he might have said a little bit too much and not just made fun of Silas, but actually called him out on his entire career. Would she live to regret her comments? Probably not. Once again the randomiser would work its magic this time stopping on: Christopher McMichaaels.

6dMZ22swAFdIv06c4yxeZnoeSfhpxYpMZJ5D2gjtxSUp0O78Eh9C_wZ8XB41E_paotQRKe1-18jgY7PvOfnY8hvs4oBAJeHHgDg848bZeKLNDHFNjdhR0W8DVKQgx9UeJdfYBvyf

“Well if it isn’t Christopher McDaniel’s or rather Daddy’s Little Soldier. A man who has been bankrolled his entire life by his rich father, but like most things in life money can only get you so far. But unless you are working for a corrupt company, money can't buy you championship gold. Although it can buy the wages of butlers, which leaves me questioning. Does Wilhelm wipe McDaniel’s ass, after he has gone for a poo poo in the loo loo? Honestly I hope not, but I wouldn’t be surprised by the looks that McDaniels pulls so often. He literally looks like he has a collection of dingleberries trying to escape his briefs, because he doesn’t know how to wipe up after himself. Little Baby Poo Pants. I think I have roasted seven people so far, so I think I will round off this roast with one last person and then I will talk about something else for a few moments. Wheel of fortune, where will you take me?”

The randomiser spins around one last time finally stopping at: Monstruo Del Circo.

1Kzx995t-SRquX46Lb_GIdx-d6neNk57AHL_MLvvLGaxD1Z67kGJixNgs8vBZ6ZTOkJQfZFgs8_7EfgIX9UVBKMVTFkHMjfu-djV2ssankovWS0CSmI9lmMr1-6uYbdHkeKWm3co

“This guy is by far the weirdest guy on this entire roster. He literally comes to the ring with the face paint of a clown and yet has spent zero days working in a circus. I mean talk about a gimmick that literally makes no sense. People like that should be put on a list for the mentally insane and placed into some sort of institution. Forget sending in the clowns, however about sending in the shrink. This joker has some serious issues and really needs to talk to someone before he turns up at a chat show with a gun and goes on a rampage.”

Liberty has a massive smile on her face as she claps her friends together, half applauding herself and half applauding all her viewers for being part of the stream. Not being one to forget about her sponsors she reaches for a can of Red Bull and takes a sip of the energy drink as he clears her throat. Whilst, all the graphics on the screen relating to the wrestler randomiser are wiped off the screen. Liberty smiles once more, as she starts talking once more.

“As all the Little Terrors know by now, I am making my AMA debut this week in the Gauntlet for the Gold Rush. And unlike what I told the press at the junket, taking part in this match isn’t just about claiming a future title shot. The truth is that, someone yanked my chain on the internet. And normally you just push a troll to the back of your head and forget about them, but things are different now. The person in question is a member of the AMA roster, and therefore is someone that I can actually lay my hands on. And that is exactly what I intend to do this week in Fort Worth.”

For the first time during the stream, the tone in Liberty’s voice changes. Before she was having fun and not really taking herself seriously, but at this point in time it was clear that this was much less a work and much more of a shoot. Or at least it seemed like a shoot, sometimes the greatest works are so convincing it is hard to tell what is reality and what isn’t.

“The person that I am of course talking about is Steve Sanders. Now there is a one strange cookie. We have a man that literally looks like a human testicle, that actively goes out of his way to insult every single person he can on social media and yet honestly believes everything he says is the gospel. The Gospel of Sanders. It is hard to believe that he is a real person sometimes, because it almost seems comical that someone that gets his ass beaten on multiple occasions truly believes that they are the top guy on the roster. He actually believes that he is the biggest draw in this promotion, which is laughable. Especially considering the fact that he lost to Jake Wakefield at Maiden Voyage and in the traditional way of the world, if you can’t beat them join them. However, in Sanders' case he took it to another level. If you can’t beat them, become their bitch and then convince himself that he was still the top guy. The real question is, was he ever the top guy?”

Liberty smiles, as she stands up and puts on a leather jacket and takes another sip of her energy drink.

“Putting it bluntly, I don’t really give a shit about anyone else that takes part in the Gold Rush. I honestly don’t actually care if I win the contest, but what I do want is to be the reason that Sanders didn’t win. He called me a graveyard, and in the context of what he was saying it didn’t really make any sense. However, in reflection a graveyard is a place where bury the dead. A place where someone delivers someone to their final resting place. At Last Man Standing, there is going to be one woman standing over the fallen body of Steve Sanders and I am going to do everything in my power to push him into an early grave. And I want the last thing I want him to see is my supposed ugly face.”

Liberty winks at the camera and then sticks the tongue out of the side of her mouth once more.

“Thank you to all my Little Terrors for tuning in to this stream this evening and that includes any first time viewers. If any of you are in attendance at the live show, make sure to raise your signs in the air and I will make sure to speak to you. Kisses to my beautiful people!”

The stream goes offline, and just like at the start of the feed we see a mouse move on the screen. Click on the windows icon, then click on the power button and then click shutdown as the screen would black and the footage would come to an end.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Subscribe To White Noise

The scene opens with Steve sitting backstage at NBC Studios in New York with his own dressing room. Steve is seen sitting in a chair in front of a mirror scrolling down on his phone. He chuckles at something he was reading. The nerve of some of these people he thought as he scrolled down his Twitter feed, his facial expression is one of disgust as he powers down his phone screen opting to stop reading as he sits his phone down nearby. The dressing room in question is a white-walled large room with mirrors, and clothes hanging on a rack in the back corner. Steve was comfortable in his chair that was suede and black as he reached down to grab a pack of cigars, grabbing one and lighting it up. He was just relaxing as he was due at any moment for his segment. The producer would knock to let him know when he was on. As he takes a puff of the cigar inhaling and holding it for a couple of seconds before exhaling.

Sanders: “I see that these women in the company have more heart than some of the men in the locker room. I’m ashamed to even be among you, weak peasants. It’s no wonder that even if I wanted to retire, I can’t. Because AMA would go bankrupt. Let me be the first to tell you Vernon if you didn’t know. You don’t have the genes of a leader. You have been a follower all of your life. Insecure and alone. Humanity, well it looks like he has to pop some Zoloft before he can even get out of the bed to start his day. Poor Sarah. Having to be a caretaker for a man child. And, how could we forget about the other wonderful old-timer here? You know Buffalo Jones. Looking like Paul Bunyon on meth. But-

There was a knock on the door causing Sanders to pause what he is saying as the door opens to a younger blond woman with a black dress on and a headset holding a clipboard. She peeks in and locks eyes with Steve, as Steve nods, putting his cigar out.

Female Producer: “You are on in five minutes with Jimmy Fallon. Get ready to come down the hallway heading north until you see a green room with all of our production monitors. You will be told what to do from there. Good luck out there Franchise! You gonna kill it!”

She winks at him as Steve smiles, she smiles back and closes the door. Steve has five more minutes to get himself together and ready as he stands up, he begins speaking again, as his outfit can now be seen which is basically a simple red button-down dress shirt, black slacks with some black dress shoes with red accents to the toes and along the outer side of the shoe. He had a black suit jacket fitted with a white tie to finish the three-color scheme he enjoys.

Sanders: “Look, before I go out here on live television it would become obvious to the rest of you just how different our star-caliber really is. See, I don’t say that to say you can’t be like me one day. You just will eventually understand that my likeness, my name, my existence is a draw. That one day you can be like me. So, to the woman in this match, I want it to be understood that I know I came from a woman and got my game from a woman. And, that woman has always told me that if she is man enough to hit you then she is man enough to receive. So, I commend this new AEW signee, Yuki for being strong enough and brave enough when some of the men in this company don’t have the drive to be the best. But, I think you picked the wrong time to be brave. See, I know you are the daughter of Tetsuo Ishii. And, with all due respect, I might have to hurt your daughter. See, she is deciding to stand in the way of fate. And, that is unacceptable to try and disrupt the natural order of things. So, Tetsuo Ishii, I would like you to talk some sense into your daughter. But, Perhaps a god is gonna have to teach her a lesson. It’s gonna change her. You see her as your blossoming flower. And, she may believe she is a deadly blossom. But, this isn’t Japan. This isn’t your country. You are dealing with something you fear. See I just want you to know that after I’m done beating your daughter like I’d beat your ass, Tetsuo Ishii. That it’s nothing personal. It’s strictly business. And, that World Strap, is my business. Because it’s mine. Its rightful place is around my waist. Befitting of a god. I think when people say well, he’s lost this and he’s lost that. But, a god always loses something to be closer to divinity. Without loss, we would never appreciate the lesson in the loss. And, sometimes deviation just happens to be divine intervention. With that being said that brings me to the other newest signee to AMA, Liberty. The name is cute.”

Sanders goes to open the door to the hallway, as a camera follows him out, the door closing behind the both of them even though it’s still not a noticeable thing due to the excellent camera crew. Steve stops looking at the walls of the hallway, there are millions of pictures of all the guests who appeared on the Tonight show grave these walls. And, now Sanders picture will be added too. He smiles as he speaks, his cool deep southern Ohio accent coming through.

Sanders: “I saw your little stupid ass press conference. You said nothing noteworthy really other than you are joining the gold rush. And, that’s when you finally said something interesting. You said you had a plan and every person at the top of their game has a plan going in? You are right about that. But, let me guess what your plan is. It’s not a secret to the one hundred and ninety-two million Twitter users that your plan is to do something strange for a little bit of fame. But, while you do have the liberty and freedom to do so to reach the big “O” but you don’t got to be a hoe. See you call me a strange cookie but you aren’t above giving up that expired nookie to get booked in your first match to get a chance at a World Title shot? I mean they do say get it how ya live. But, obviously, they have to play the arena extra to have some cleaners come to disinfect Cutter’s locker room after said bookings involving you. I’m sure Oliver is gonna love to see that on his expense sheet. Woo boy. You know Liberty you know that we been seeing all of your tweets all god damn week. And, not one of them was about getting into that ring and earning your way. They were all tweets about trying to sleep your way to your next payday. And, you have some nerve implying that I need some backup. That I get my ass beat all the time. Well, Liberty someone needs to quit knocking your bell before you come to the ring with jelly legs. I know what it really is though. It’s not because you don’t understand why I call that thing between ya legs a graveyard. But, considering I don’t think you really are too bright because you didn’t become a college graduate by using your brain. You got it by using your lips, and by the time your thirty, their lips more than likely sink. I call it a graveyard because I’m sure that that place has more bodies than the damn morgue on the mileage alone. The real truth is why you are wanting to stop me from destiny which you don’t have what it takes to stop destiny. But, the real truth is I shot down your poor attempts at hitting on a messiah. I don’t have any desire to sleep with last week’s seconds. I damn sure don’t have the desire to put my chosen member into a pine box that is called your vagina. So, when the dust clears, the people can open their eyes finally, wondering if I saved them from the sight of a ring rat with a contract, you will see the Last Man Standing is me, Steve Sanders. The Franchise. The Chosen One. The Messiah. The Face Of AMA. And, there's nothing like liberating everyone from seeing a rating bomb like Liberty. It's not a little terror. Because they call your vagina the Ninth Terror of the world, and it isn't little. To everyone else, good luck. Because that Sanders Effect is a category five of pure destruction. And, the ending credits don’t get any clearer than that.”

Steve offers a cocky confident smile before he finally reaches the green room, you can see monitors and what’s going on currently on the stage live on television. As Steve can be seen talking to a few more producers. He turns to look back at the camera, placing his hand over the camera lens sending it into a black screen with the AMA logos appearing at the bottom right corner. Obviously, this can’t be filmed and shown as it’s against policy.

Last edited:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Gentle tapping of wood echoes through a vacant room. Smoke blows gently across the floor. The menacing image of Norman's face engulfs the camera. His look is vacant.

Norman: The Dreaming tells us of great warriors. Notable beings. Worthy commanders of armies and feared leaders. Tonight, many will enter my arena, but all will fall for the.............the privilege to be a stepping stone on my path to glory

He pauses, lifting up the smoking leaf matter.

Norman: Soon...soon, the balance of the universe shall be restored. Soon, it will be mine

Norman takes a step to the side, revealing a blown up poster of the AMA Championship belt. The smoke from the leaf matter consumes the screen.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The scene first opens up, with videos of "The Gold Rush" from back in the day, people doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they can to find Gold, before fading out and then fading back in to Brandon Roberts standing around in a very dim lit room, staring into a mirror before he turns around with a bit of a smile on his face.

Brandon Roberts: Champion, defined as "a person who has defeated or surpassed all rivals in a competition." so just by that alone, I am already Champion, because I have surpassed each, and every single person in this company already. I surpassed them before I even got here. So this whole Gold Rush, and tournament being set up is basically just a formality, away to make the others feel as if they have a chance. But you see, none of them will stand in my way, none of them will stop my climb to the top of this company. I was born for greatness. I was sent from the heavens above by GOD to show people why I am the best damn wrestler in the world. Some mentally challenged idiot like Steve Sanders surely isn't going to stand in my way. You see, I got DNA flowing in me that shows I was bred for this business. Us Canadians are bred DIFFERENT, we are shaped and molded from day one DAY ONE!! to show why we unlike anyone else in this world, surely that God forsaken country, that's more worried about what Tweets someone are sending out at 3 in the morning, or if someone is getting a blow job in the White House of America.

Brandon gives a small little cackle as he smiled and shakes his head a little bit, the light in the room turning on more, showing off the room and words written on the wall with all the names of the people so far confirmed for the Battle Royal, each of them with lines struck through them.

Brandon Roberts: I saw the light along time ago, and I've seen the writing on the wall for every single man, woman, child, whatever who wants to step foot in that ring, and go to toe to toe with God's Gift to Canada, and trust me the writings are not in your favor, because Roberts 7:13 reads "and for God, sent down a gift to Canada, a gift that shall reign supreme over Canada, but the World as a whole, and rise to the top and become a champion among champions, he shall walk the earth and show why no one does it better." so I'll see you all in Texas, as you all go flying over the top rope, one, by one, bye one. I'm a Cold Blooded Snake, and I don't care who gets in my way, you're all just a victim to me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Golden Showers and Northern Touches down South
A wickedly drunk Don Marshall and a hungover Johnny Lou Gagnon are standing in front of an AMA logo, with a Northern Touch flag pinned over it. They are filming a pre-taped promo for the Rush for Gold in the back of the Texas arena. Bobby Tremblay is noticeably absent, taking care of business elsewhere.

So AMA, on top of snubbing us out of our primary division, has also decided that we, The Northern Touch; the architects of success in the world of professional wrestling, have yet to prove ourselves here. Apparently, the message we sent to the locker room has fallen on deaf ears.

Gagnon begins, he’s in full ring gear, hair greased back, toque and sunglasses no matter what. He’s feeling vexed on top of being hungover. He pauses, and Big Don Marshall steps forward, cracking his knuckles, eye wide open.

It wasn’t enough that we sent Mr. X to the hospital. It wasn’t noticed when we beat your self-proclaimed franchise player, Sanders, 1 2 3 In the middle of the ring. It wasn’t enough that we bumped the ratings higher than any other segment including the main event of your last event. So I guess me and good brother here, we’re going to have to speak even louder. Ain’t that right Johnny? Deuce me.

The boys do their patented taunt and Don slaps Lou behind the back to a loud clack. Johnny brings his hands together in prayer and looks to the sky.

That’s a whole lot of truth my brother! Testify! Now they may have tried to sneak us into singles matches this week, but don’t you dare think we’re not about to cause a little mayhem in your precious little Golden Shower match! You like that one? Deuce me brehvren Don!

Johnny lifts his sunglasses and pulls up his phone and goes through a few opponents of the match and scoffs immediately.

Let’s run down the list of these sad excuses for challengers in this match, shall we? Let’s start with the big slob himself, Steve Sanders, quote unquote franchise. Dude couldn’t manage a Staples, let alone be the face of a professional wrestling company. A complete has been, who, most importantly, we just laid out! We beat his ass clean, in front of the world, and he still wants to act like he’s got any sort of chance? Please, Stevie boy’s got more forehead than brains, and he’s got a better chance growing that hair back than winning this match. And that’s a fact. Damn that’s gotta sting!

They laugh obnoxiously and deuce it.

Up next we got a pair of delusional broads, one still in diapers, and the other probably into wearing one. I’ve never heard of either of these two weirdos, but it’s irrelevant regardless. We will happily reserve a couple of stools for them in our locker room to console them later in the evening. The Northern Touch would never leave a grieving woman unattended.

Johnny makes a jerk off into the air motion. Don suddenly puts his hand on Lou’s chest and steps forward and proclaims.

We also got this Norman punk, coming off a loss, acting like he’s the big mean dog around here. Boy you are barking up the wrong tree, you kangaroo fucking little shit. Believe me, after my warm-up with X, I’ll be happy to brawl and break your face open and see how much you bleed for me.

Johnny holds Don back as he is beat red and fuming with anger. Easy big fellah!

But hey, saving the best for last, however. Our national treasure, in fact, Brandon Roberts. This is what all you mouth breathers fail to realize in this match. Not only is Brandon the highest rising star in the business, he just so happens to be our best friend, a brother, even. It doesn’t take a genius to do that math and predict a result. On June 15th in Texas, you will all experience the three most electrifying, charismatic, and dangerous men from the northern utopia that is Canada! At the end of the night, it will be undeniable. The Great White North is on top of the wrestling world! Deuce me!

The Northern Touch deuce it up and cockily walk off camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris and Vegeta