• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gasoline Alley (2022)

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
gasoline-alley-button-1642532685894.jpg

A man implicated in the triple homicide of three Hollywood starlets begins his own investigation. Needing assistance, he enlists the two detectives on his tail in order to expose a conspiracy more explosive than any of them imagined.

Marty McFourth

Bruce Willis :mj This cast would look fun if his recent movies were any good.

Hard to believe that is the main actor out of Final Destination, he looks so different.

Marty McFourth

Bruce Willis being my favorite actor, seeing what his career has become in the last 10 years breaks my heart.

Yeah, same. Occasionally he is in a film that is at least solid, I watched the Eli Roth movie Death Wish and it was alright. Critics still panned it though. Just feels like he doesn't want to be there in every movie, he used to be so charismatic and put a ton of effort in to his roles.

Marty McFourth

I liked Death Wish tbh....I didn't expect to, but I did.

Yup, basically my feelings. Went in to it expecting to dislike it too. It's why I haven't given up on Bruce entirely yet, he still can do some good work when he feels like it.

That's the key here, if he feels like actually trying then it could be fun.

He was pretty badass in that film and it reminded me why I used to be so high on him.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I didn't see the Death Wish remake, the last decent movie I saw him in was Glass.