Gargano to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
You said the same thing in the PAC thread too as if every guy they sign must be main event worthy.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
I said , they dont look like main event material type . I never said every wrestler has to be in the main event or WWE title picture .

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Most of these guys won't make it to Raw or SMackdown for atleast a year, if that Cruiserweight show doesn't take off.

WWE goes on spending sprees every 5 years or so and then go on a release spree a year after. Would expect most of these guys to see the latter.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I said , they dont look like main event material type . I never said every wrestler has to be in the main event or WWE title picture .

But why say it? You don't know if they'll make it or not. Maybe they'll do some crazy ass shit that will propel them to the top. Gargano looks like he'd do well in the mid card section for sure, with some promise of possibly getting 15 minutes of fame in the main event. In my personal opinion.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Most of these guys won't make it to Raw or SMackdown for atleast a year, if that Cruiserweight show doesn't take off.

WWE goes on spending sprees every 5 years or so and then go on a release spree a year after. Would expect most of these guys to see the latter.

I agree with this but I think this is one guy that has the talent to make it. Saw him for the First time at Open The Northern Gate where he cut a funny promo and have been a fan since. He has grown a lot in the last few years and should continue to do see in the WWE style. Very ticked about the Michigan show though because I have a wedding that day and can't go.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE really are going after DGUSA talent aren't they, good that Gabe is always happy to release them to take advantage of this opportunity. If he does get signed I would expect him to be in FCW for a long time. I like the direction that they are heading in and I like that they are trying to sign as many talented wrestlers as possible. Maybe they finally realise that they need to start creating new stars to cover all the guys that will be leaving in the next few years.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Here is an update:

pwinsider said:
After defeating Akira Tozawa to defend the Open the Freedom Gate Title at Dragon Gate USA's Untouchable 2012 iPPV, he addressed the crowd and announced that he was offered a new contract by Dragon Gate USA and that he signed that contract.
Gargano talked about how important independent wrestling is to him during his promo.

I assume that the WWE deal didn't work out for him then.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;b27roQzD5SE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b27roQzD5SE[/video]

This explains all.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
If that's how the guy truly feels about the independant scene then fair play to the guy for not wanting to leave, I just hope that he can live with himself turning down the #1 company in the world should that opportunity never arise again in the future. I guess his speech was obviously to put himself over as a hero of sorts, but surely if the independant scene was actually dying like he said it was, he would jump ship.