Frosty Replies To The Accounts Issue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Well, there's no secret Frosty has been naughty. I'm here to explain myself because KingSonic kind of banned me (Yeah, Things change fast), but I deserve a reply here. I'm going to start with @Beavporeon and @The Reagmaster since honestly I respect what they posted more. Here goes nothing

The basics of what is believed is I used the accounts of Rogue One to get on the creative team with my own account (Means I could vote for myself etc) and Voin to start arguments. The other accounts were Deathlock and others. I admit I used different accounts. However, Voin and Rogue One were not my accounts. Both of these account owners were my friends. Voin just joined to start trouble it seemed after he got bored (He is autistic) and I know that for a fact. I never lied about anyone being autistic and I would be the last person to do so with my past. I never had any interest to check the Voin accounts because I didn't care. The guy in fact just wanted to mess around. He does have a PSN account and he was the ONE to win the Precision championship. He beat ME for the title. However I couldn't control him so he just went wild until he got bored. He's done now. Not my account

Rogue One, this one seems to be a big one since he was on the creative team. The person is still my friend to this day, and we're planning to meet each other tomorrow in fact. The guy liked wrestling and the games. I told him about the E-Fed and he wanted on the team. I said sure because he was my friend. Probably not the smartest thing, but still my friend. I made sure he would vote fairly. Now, I admit I cracked up a lie to get him in. I however was always going to teach him everything. He even liked it at first, but he soon became inactive. And here I was with the account. At this point I could've controlled RWK completely if I wanted, but I didn't. I made sure to send the dude every snapshot of every match he voted on to get his vote. Be it he probably didn't care and didn't look, but I still sent the damn promos to him. Not once have I cheated completely there. You'll bring up Shock and the title win then because I voted in it. I voted after I got two votes already. The match was already decided and I was asked to vote. It didn't make a damn difference at all. I'm going to send proof to Solidus for this because I feel hurt for what was said. Rogue One and Voin are not MY ACCOUNTS. I don't want to go on there much more. If you guys want to keep me banned after I prove those accounts were not mine then fine. I won't fight it since I have other plans in life anyway.

KingSonic, you kid got me mad. I personally handpicked you to takeover, and I feel like crap after what was said. After the fact I can't reply to this in the PS league. I thought I would just reply here.

"In the league and due to the increase in members, Frosty created the Precision Championship tournament which included all of the names you see above. The first round went well, no real issues happened and then the second round came. Reese Glover (MainEventPlaya) and Karl Senn (Voin) were both matched up, meaning that Frosty just picked the winner automatically and that was Karl Senn."

Nope, Voin beat me. Turns out I can't use new characters and still win with a challenge.

"I faced DeathLock and I beat him, I even have video proof of me beating him, but here's the kicker. Frosty lied, saying that he was in a Skype call with DeathLock and said we split as soon as I hit my finisher to pin him, which didn't happen as there was no lag/signs of a split throughout the match, so in all I got screwed out of a World Championship."

You didn't beat me. You split. You admitted that a split must've happened. I pinned you. Even your split story is false anyway. The match went on another 20 seconds before a pinfall happened. You didn't get screwed - You lost. I admit there could've been a split, and hey I probably would've given a rematch. But you GAVE ME THE MATCH. You yourself said take the win. You know as well as I do you can't beat me on your best day when I'm on my game. I played different with that account, but I won. The same as I won with Ryan Blake and Apex. You didn't get screwed. You in fact screwed yourself by giving me the match. A rematch could've been done and I would've won. This is nothing other than a lie.

"Frosty was holding BOTH world championships in Precision."

Nope

"Voin especially caused multiple arguments in the OOC thread and flamed several members because they disagreed with Frosty's points. Every time Frosty would be disagreed with, in comes his little gang to help him out. Frosty also threatened to BAN someone from the league for asking Voin to do a promo, considering that he hadn't promoed since he first came in, it was a reasonable thing to ask of the new Precision Champion. All in all, Frosty nearly controlled everything that went on in the league through his use of multiple accounts and the arguments they caused."

Well no, Voin wasn't my account. I didn't hold both World titles.

"Finally, these past few weeks have really shown what Frosty is like."

Likewise kid

"The falling numbers were primarily due to him running the league and the rules installed,"

The league was always stable when I was running it. Numbers fell when you started and the rules were fine for the last year. Don't start picking things out of the air just to make me look bad. It's fact the league did great with me running it. Just look at its history for that. Stupid.

"most people can agree that the leagues are for FUN."

No shit sherlock. When you come up with that? Why did you stick around for a year or more if they were not fun? @SupaHeeroh why you stick around if they were not fun? @Welsh-Wizard-97 leagues not fun? @everyone. If the leagues were not fun then why were you there? Huh? The leagues were always fun. That's why they did great.

" He blamed me for killing the XBOX league as I didn't reply to a message soon enough about ending both leagues for one massive show, which is absurd and with me initially declining the offer in the first place."

.....From King - "Actually.. I'm thinking of doing this idea right now after all." He was thinking about it after declining. Make your mind up! I never said you killed the Xbox league. I said you were a reason why it didn't end with a show because you never replied back. Nothing at all. Thanks bud

". Frosty has also continued to play the victim card, saying that the additional accounts "were to boost moral" when in fact, they were the ones killing the league, causing people to leave and causing arguments."

They were. You guys remember when I said we were getting more members, right? What feelings went through your minds? "More characters!" "More feuds!" and everything else. They were happy as fuck when they came, and they would've been pretty happy if I decided to go full with it. I didn't because I wanted to leave the league at that time. It was to boost moral and that's no victim card. I'm not victim and I don't claim to be. I'm just telling everyone what happened. It isn't as it was made out to be.

Good luck with the league, King. Enjoy.

I had to post something like this. In fact I don't want any replies causing arguments because I want this to stay up. My reply

@Beavporeon
@The Reagmaster
@TheKingSonic
@Geek773
@Welsh-Wizard-97
@SupaHeeroh
@Mike Thunder

I don't even know who else is signed up with the league anymore

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Solid Snake @Solidus

Don't delete this. Not posted in the league sections or RWK. Peaceful reply to something that needs a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.