"Free Nicker"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Apparently Andy and dejay11chris (who is not on the fed) are now campaigning to "Free Nicker", after you guys banned him. This is not only hugely hypocritical of Andy (who has always been anti-Nick) but also problematic, since these guys are hugely influential with the ITR crowd and may start to turn them against us (RRS, EoM and the like). Expect complications in the near future.

Hate to say I told you so, but...I TOLD YOU SO! :santino:

:BAN: :no: :bash:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
They can leave too if they like. Nick isn't necessarily perma banned but he isn't getting unbanned for awhile. They've not done anything other then sigs to my knowledge and as long as thats the way it stays thats cool if they really want Nicker back perhaps they should PM Ben and Troy explaining why and how Nicker will change.

As far as told you so. You did but nobody cared. I don't think you realize how close this fed has been to being shutdown completely because of these Andy and Nicker.

I will make every effort to get these people banned if issues arise before making the fed pay for the few bad apple.

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah, the problem is that this isn't the end of it either. Nick's gonna make our life hell. I really didn't want to be enemies with him right now. We didn't need this.

You're right, I don't know how close it came. But while I don't want to see it shut down, I would prefer not to lose any more RPers either. And RRS is an asset, if he decides to go then that's a setback.

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Better to lose the few then to lose it all. I've dealt with people like Nicker before and if we'd let him continue he wouldn't have stopped. Now he can chose to grow up or he can continue and drag his buddies down with him. We had a decent size roster before you guys came in and you guys did bring some great guys. But I'm not going to give it up because Nick is butt hurt about the way he fucked up his own forum. The only person any of these people should be upset with is Nick for putting them in this position in the first place. He gets no sympathy from me and if he continues to start shit will continue to ban his accounts. The quicker he stops making alts and owns up to what he was doing the quicker he may be allowed back.

Pete

Reaction score
LOL that's never going to happen. He has never once owned up to ANYTHING negative he has done. It's either his brilliant idea (if it's positive) or someone else's fault for being Blue (if it's negative).

But fair enough :) You do have a point. So *I* will own up to maybe over-reacting. We'll see what happens.

BDC

Reaction score
Not Skeered. Sorry.

NICKER SCREWED NICKER...I didn't do anything and there's nothing he can do that we can't handle

The_King

Reaction score
Not to bring up old forums again, but I thought this time it was relevant haha.
Anyways, back on SDGL, Nick was a giant tool to everyone (for three years), and all the admins just gave him a pass because that "was Nick being Nick" (*eyeroll*). Well, when I got the reigns, he stirred things up, and I perma-banned him. He'd make alts, and I'd ban those. Three or four guys did the same "Save Nick" thing for a good year or so. I mean, there was never a huge blowup or anything, but they would start topics stating reasons why Nick should be unbanned, and I'd just be like "that's lovely, but he's still banned" haha.
I'm all for Nick being perma-banned, and if Chris/Andy/anyone else want to go out of their way to stir things up for him, then they can join him, even if that means we have to lose people unfortunately (aka- what Prime said haha).
With that being said, I doubt a huge controversy will be made to save him, maybe a few posts here or there, but that's hopefully it.

Pete

Reaction score
First of all, I've started using the "it's Nick being Nick" argument too (blame BDC). I just realised there's no fixing the guy, so I'm not fighting him anymore.

Second of all, Andy is a gigantic tool for putting that on his sig, considering he used to be as Anti-Nick as every one of us. Chris was his buttbuddy, but Andy was an anti-Nicker. Apparently Nick whined to them to bring them over to his side. WHATEVER.

Can't a guy go one week on here just having FUN, for fucksakes?