FREE FIGHT VIDEO: Matt Brown Vs Erick Silva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
[MENTION=154]Swinny[/MENTION] [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION] [MENTION=75]Champagne Charlie[/MENTION]

Matt Brown and Erick Silva both were known for being aggressive push forward fighters with devastating knockout ability. Both men were coming off of first minute first round knockouts and when they finally stepped into the octagon, they absolutely tore the roof off of the US Bank Arena in Cincinatti Ohio in an unforgettable 3 round war.

[video=youtube;vKLMPIeLrm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKLMPIeLrm4#t=72[/video]

This is by far my favorite fight of the year so far, I had to show everybody this.

Swinny

Reaction score
I was hanging out with my brother and my friend while this was on and neither of them are really UFC fans, but we all just stopped and watched this one in awe and they really got into it. Awesome fight.

Man I can't wait for Lawler vs. Brown! Fight of the Year all over that one!

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I was hanging out with my brother and my friend while this was on and neither of them are really UFC fans, but we all just stopped and watched this one in awe and they really got into it. Awesome fight.

Man I can't wait for Lawler vs. Brown! Fight of the Year all over that one!

Yeah that fight's gonna be a barnburner. And this fight goes to show you how tough both men are, people who've never been a fight don't realize how much those body shots hurt, far worse than being finished with a head shot. And Erick Silva has got heart for days after surviving that onslaught of knees, punches, and elbows and still hanging

Props to both men.