• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Forum Update Coming Soon

Ben

Reaction score
Going to be updating the forum to the latest version of Vbulletin in the next week or so and with that will come a new custom main style for the site.

Target date is 8/29/12 to do everything. Forum should be off for a hour or two while I set everything up.

I'll post in this thread closer to the day it goes down.

Ben

Reaction score
Forum has been updated to the latest version, but there's still stuff I need to set up. New styles along with complete functionality should be good to go by Sunday.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Forum has been updated to the latest version, but there's still stuff I need to set up. New styles along with complete functionality should be good to go by Sunday.

Good job man. Glad to see new styles coming soon. Don't much care for this one.

Ben

Reaction score
Everything is pretty much done. Have some small tweaks to do here and there, once I get everything done, I'll type up a full report outlining all the changes.