Kayfabe Fireshock's New Creation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*A video package starts to play on the titan-tron screen, with a voice over narrator saying the following lines*

Narrator: The following is a Firesh... Fireshock: Nope, nope wrong. *Tears up the paper in front of the voice over narrator and puts a new piece of paper in front.*

Fireshock: This is what I bloody paid you to say. *Crowd boo*
Narrator: Sorry sir cough. The following is a Lord Fireshock production.

*The video fades in the Fireshock standing in a white room*
Fireshock: Ah much better. You are excused sir, thank you for your work.
*The narrator leaves*

Fireshock: I got to fire that guy after that mess up, how difficult is it to say Lord Fireshock Christ almighty. Greeting my loyal subjects, I have two very special announcements first today marks a great day in the Fireshock name. You see today I would like to present to you appalling people the best piece of pro wrestling merchandise today, past, present and future. *Fireshock walks over to a board with a cloth over the top of it.*

Fireshock: I am like little child at the thought of revealing this to the world. This shirt is made with the finest materials in the world, from over fifty different countries and overseen by the best t shirt designers a millionaire like me can afford. Ladies, gentlemen, rich, peasants also known as wrestling fans I give to you ...

*Fireshock grabs the cloth and pulls it off to reveal the t shirt*

Fireshock: The FIRESHOCK ABOVE PEASANTS T SHIRT!!!

19-11-2016_14-36-45.png

19-11-2016_14-44-15.jpeg

*Crowd chant Firesuck*

Fireshock: Beautifully isn’t it, wonderfully I love it. I could kiss this t shirt but I would fall in love with it. Now available for only twenty pounds in the greatest place on god's earth the United Kingdom and twenty dollars for the yank rednecks in the United States sigh. Order now as stock in already high demand, it’s not like you have any better things to spend you low paid job wages on haha.

Fireshock: Hmm now my match for this week’s broadcast of Ignition.
*Fireshock rings a bell, as Henry comes to Fireshock with the royal envelope*
Henry: Hello there my Lord, here is the royal envelope of your match.
Fireshock: Thank you Henry, it better not be that Luis Alvarado again.
Henry: You mean the young man who almost broke your jaw my lord.
*The crowd laugh, as Fireshock turns to Henry with an annoyed look.*

Fireshock: Yes Henry that person, who will never ever be mentioned to me again. *Saying it in a very annoyed tone*

*Fireshock opens the royal envelope to see his opponent is newcomer Joakim Larson.*

Fireshock: Hmm interesting, very interesting, I think some plans need to be made. How do you take down a god?

*Camera cuts slowly as Fireshock starts to plan out methods and tactics to take Joakim down.*

Mentions: @RedDawfTechy, @Hybrid
OOC: Used one drive to upload pics if anyone is wondering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.