Final Four #1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better IC Champ

• Mr. Perfect

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Shawn Michaels

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Mr.Perfect
453244.jpg

Mr Perfect won the IC title on the May 19th 1990 episode of Superstars by defeating Tito Santana in a Tournament Final. He lost the title on August 27th 1990 to the Texas Tornado at SummerSlam. He won the title back from the Texas Tornado on the December 19th 1990 episode of Superstars. He lost the title to Bret Hart at SummerSlam on August 26th 1991.

Shawn Michaels
display_image.jpg

Shawn Michaels won the IC title from the British Bulldog on the November 14th 1992 Saturdays Night’s Main Event. He lost the title to Marty Jannetty on the May 17th 1993 Raw. He won the title back from Jannetty on June 6th 1993 in Albany, New York. He vacated the title on September 27th 1993 on Raw for failing to defend it in 30 days. He won his 3rd IC title from Jeff Jarrett on July 23rd 1995 from Jeff Jarrett at In Your House 2: The Lumberjacks. He forfeited the Title to Dean Douglas on October 22nd 1995 at In Your House 4: The Gret White North due to injuries suffered outside a night club.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I didn't watch wrestling when both had their run but I have always known Michaels to be such a great ring worker, my vote went to him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Perfect may not have had the better career, but his run as IC champion was better imo. This was when Shawn Michaels wasn't a very likeable person.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Perfect I would say was a better worker at the time, and also the better heel, I think he was more subtle in the way he worked the crowd also.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Mr Perfect was the better IC champion. When he held that belt it meant a lot and the IC champion was up there as a threat to the WWE champion. Michaels had good runs with the belt but ultimately did better work as WWE/World champion especially after his return.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Well I think Michaels did really well with the title also agree this goes to perfect. He was great with the title, being a champion suited his character so well and he had a lot of great matches.