• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Segment Feels like home

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The segment starts with a shot of the ring, the only thing that's lit with the entire warehouse cloaked in darkness. The sound of a switch being flicked on can be heard, the entire warehouse slowly coming to life as the lights flicker to finally stabilise.

The camera swings around slowly, going around the ring before it focuses on an young man walking in through the doors with what seems to be a duffel bag thrown over his shoulder, the bright sun making it hard to see his face, he walks towards the camera and as the door closes behind him, the camera is able to get his face as he climbs into the ring, putting the duffel bag in a corner before he tests the ropes, then leans down at the corner and looks at the ring.

noamdar.jpg

A door creaks open and Dutch comes in, climbing in the ring and looking at the young man "You know... This isn't like anything else you've done... this is gonna come with a lot more pain, a lot more struggle, a lot more sorrow.."

The young man looks up at Dutch and nods.

"But on the flipside... there is nothing like going into the lions den and coming out the victor. If there ever was a place for you to make a name for yourself, anywhere that could erase all doubts in the back of your mind. You're staring at it"

The camera cuts to the young man's face, looking at the ring.

"I want a match..." the man speaks for the first time "Someone good, someone established... I want to put myself up. Put myself on the map, and put everyone here on notice."

Dutch chuckles.

"Easy kid, first get your shit unpacked. Then we'll see"

Dutch slowly steps outside the ring and walks down the steps "Oh.... I almost forgot"

The young man looks at Dutch.

"Welcome to Undisputed Wrestling Ian"

Ian smirks, grabbing his bag and following suit.

"Feels like home already Dutch.."

@Dat Kid okay if I use Dutch in a segment(s) like this or you think I should give him his own 'mentor'? I'm cool beans either way. Gonna be using Noam Dar for Ian if that's a thing on here btw

Reactions: Dat Kid1