Favourite Movie Franchises

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Each year we see more and more sequels and prequels and remakes as Hollywood runs out of original ideas. The franchise system seems like a sure fire way to make big money and they keep getting bigger every year. There have been so many classic franchises over the years and I wanted to know what your favourite(s) are.

Star Wars, Harry Potter, Batman, Spiderman, Avengers, X Men, Austin Powers, Back to the Future, Rambo, Rocky, Bourne, Beverly Hills Cop, Fast and Furious, The Godfather, James Bond, Lord of the Rings, Matrix, Mission Impossible, Saw, Toy Story, Twilight etc. etc. I mean I could go on all day but that is a list of most of the biggest franchises around, which of these are your favourites or have I completely missed your favourites.

So what are your favourite movie franchises?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Batman, Fast and Furious, Ironman, Die Hard, Austin Powers, Transformers, The Hangover, Oceans Eleven, Harry Potter, Toy Story, Shrek, The Terminator, Fockers (Meet The Parents, etc), Beverly Hills Cop, Pirates of the Caribbean, Scream, Rush Hour, American Pie, Home Alone, Jackass

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Star Wars, The Hangover, Pirates of Carribean, Transformers, Harry Potter, American Pie, Fast and Furious, Lord of the Rings.

That´s pretty much it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
My favourite franchise of all is James Bond. I was introduced to them as a kid by my dad and I feel in love with them, I own every single movie on DVD and I have all the books written by Ian Fleming as well. The character is fantastic and they have done so well over the years with the casting to keep the 007 brand alive. At least once a year I have a 007 marathon and I watch the entire franchise from start to finish. The earlier movies are my favourites with Sean Connery and Roger Moore being my favourite James Bonds. I still have plenty time of day for Brosnan, Craig and also for the under-rated Dalton. Can't wait for Skyfall.

Bourne would be number two for me. Incredible trilogy, they are great action films and the acting and writing are fantastic to go with it. Matt Damon is my favourite actor and part of it is from watching him in these movies, he plays the role perfectly. Not quite sure how the new one will go with Jeremy Renner playing a different character but I will definitely give it a shot.

Rambo, Toy Story, Matrix, Mission Impossible, Austin Powers are some others that I really enjoyed.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I would have to go with...

Saw
Fast and Furious
Cruel Intentions (it is not that bad... not good but not that bad :p)
The later Batman series with Batman Begins, Dark Knight, and Dark Knight Rises... the other ones were crap.
X-Men
Spiderman

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Spider-Man, Toy Story, Harry Potter, Chris Nolan's Batman, Austin Powers

That's all from the top of my head. I'm not really a franchise person with movies.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Children of the Corn.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I wouldn't necessarily call Hangover a franchise just yet as there are only two movies. I know another is planned but you can't judge an entire franchise on two movies. I'd have to go with Evil Dead and Die Hard. I feel those are the most consistent franchises. Every franchise as a shitty movie in it but I feel those two franchises don't. I love me some X-Men but Last Stand and Wolverine didn't do anything for me. All Lord of the Rings movies are one of those movies that I watch but immediately forget about afterwards. Sadly, I've never seen a Star Wars movie which really hurts my nerd cred but I feel I know too much about it to really enjoy it. I do plan on watching them one day though. I love me some horror movie franchises as well but they are absolutely filled with shit movies but I enjoy them nonetheless.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
My favorites include:

Star Wars, Batman(even the Joel Shumacher ones), Evil Dead, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, SAW, Toy Story, The Kevin Smith View Askewniverse, Rocky, Terminator, Harold and Kumar, Jackass, Halloween, Scream and Pirates of the Caribbean

I'm probably forgetting some but those are the ones I can think of off hand.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Rush Hour, Lethal Weapon, and Bad Boys always have a soft spot with me.

ljepilo

Reaction score
Star Wars, The Hangover, Pirates of Carribean, Transformers, Harry Potter, American Pie, Fast and Furious, Lord of the Rings.

That´s pretty much it.

Hehe first someone who likes almost same movies like I do , coincidence or something else ?:D

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Here's some

Big Wet Asses
Toy Story
James Bond
Jurassic Park
Friday's
Back to the Future