Favorite old toon characters?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
By "old toon" I mean cartoon characters from 30+ years ago. To me, anything in the media be it a TV show, music, or movies is considered old at the age of 30 and beyond. So anything from 1987 or before then. Some of you may not even know many cartoons from back then but I am sure you could think of at least one character you like for some reason.

Classic Porky is one of mine:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Pepe Le Pew

pepe-le-pew-vector-logo.png

Lion-O from "Thundercats"
lion-o-thundercats-8.53.jpg

The Centurions
centurions-slice.jpg

Reactions: Solid Snake

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
By "old toon" I mean cartoon characters from 30+ years ago. To me, anything in the media be it a TV show, music, or movies is considered old at the age of 30 and beyond. So anything from 1987 or before then. Some of you may not even know many cartoons from back then but I am sure you could think of at least one character you like for some reason.

Classic Porky is one of mine:

PORKY PIG! I remember watching porky when growing up. But he didnt say anything bad like that..... :)

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake