Fantasy Booking Vickie Guerrero's Stable

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
It's time to get inventive ladies and gents. I usually like realistic projections and suggestions, but I figured for once I'd start a thread where you could air out your interests, free of scorn and scolding, no matter what your plans entail.

Basically, I was looking on Google Images earlier, looking for photos of Vickie with Swagger and a random picture popped up of Tamina and I noticed the subtext said something about a rumor of Tamina joining (I didn't read the article so I'm not saying that it will happen) and since I'm a nerd I just began thinking to myself about what I'd like to see happen to Vickie's stable and what kind of fantasy booking I'd use for them.

So, the mission is to outline a plot to expand or dissolve Vickie Guerrero's stable (your choice) and basically present your idea on how you'd book them to greatness or to their death. I think we could get some interesting responses, personally.

Alright, well, me personally, my idea would be like this...

At WrestleMania, book a match with Swaggler vs. Epico and Primo, maybe throw in Truth/Kofi, The Usos, or whoever and during the course of the match, have Rosa Mendes turn on her clients and help Swaggler win the straps.

On the following Raw, Rosa announces her alliance with the "Next Big Thing" in WWE, and that is Vickie Guerrero's faction. I'd give it a proper name. Since Zig Zag is the big man, I'd like it to be named Perfection, as a reference to Ziggler's theme song as well as the theme of the stable. You could have Swaggler advance through the ranks as tag champs, blowing through all the competition, assisted by Rosa and Vickie. After Extreme Rules, Perfection would demand some bigger fish to fry, and as a result, they are booked in a battle royal to crown a new number one contender.

Ziggler holds out until the end but misses his shot, being the final elimination. For a couple of weeks, you could see Ziggler and Swagger participate in some friendly competition, and then on one segment, Swagger would joke about being a dual-champion while Ziggler is just clinging to tag gold which Swagger keeps on retaining for them. Taking offence, Ziggy challenges Jack to a match at Over The Limit. When the big night comes, the match is interrupted by Kane who comes out to wreak havoc, based off of anger fueled by some previous feud (a loss earlier in the card, etc), but Perfection turns the tables and proves that they are still unified by taking down the Big Red Machine.

The following Raw, Jack apologizes to Dolph and tells him that he'll personally see to it that Ziggler can get his hands on some gold. Dolph asks him how he'll do that, and that's when Jack says that he hired someone to do Dolph's dirty work, Brodus Clay! Clay re-debuts as an enforcer for Perfection. Rosa Mendes gets more involved in the equation by being Brodus' on-screen love interest (nothing physical, it's all going to be implied. I hate it just as much as the rest of you if Brodus started getting action from Rosa on-screen) and also his official valet, allowing Vickie to become the sole valets of Jack and Ziggler.

Leading up to the next PPV, Kane would demand consequences for the actions of Perfection. He targets Swagger, but is unable to overcome both Swagger and Brodus. Swagger avoids getting into hot water by throwing Clay into harm's way, but Kane eventually catches him alone and gives him a devestating chokeslam in the parking lot, and then demands a US title shot at the next PPV, or else the punishment will continue. Vickie tells Kane he can get it if he can beat Clay. Kane does and is prompted for a title shot against Jack at the PPV.

This same month, Ziggler presents the idea of him becoming a contender for the WWE title to John Laurinitus, who grants him the opportunity, but only if he can prove he has earned it. He sets up a series of trial matches for Ziggler, and before each one, Brodus and Dolph beat down his opponent. Eventually Johnny grants him the shot at the PPV, but in the prelude to it, CM Punk (still reigning WWE Champion) presents video evidence that Clay and Ziggler weren't playing fair, and demands Brodus be banned from getting involved in the match. Johhny plays fair, and bans Brodus.

When the PPV comes, Kane gets himself disaqualified against Swagger, so after the match Clay comes down to save Jack and beats Kane down. Kane comes back from the dead though and catches Clay off guard, laying him out. Swagger manages to escape with his gold. Meanwhile, Dolph faces Punk and after a grueling match, Johnny Ace shows up. He claims that he caught Punk pull Ziggler's tights earlier in the match and since Punk wants to play dirty, he can play with no rules at all, and restarts the match as a No DQ match. Clay shows up the stage and distracts Punk with his arrival. This leads to David Otunga jumping Punk from behind, and laying him out with his thrust spinebuster! The referee is busy trying to keep Clay out anyways, so Ziggler takes advantage, being handed a steel chair on which to his a Zig Zag to win the WWE TITLE!

David Otunga is then added to the group. CM Punk is outraged, and demands that Johnny (now Perfection's unofficial power player) do something to fix the atrocity. Ace says that Punk's got a point. It's not fair to the rest of the roster to have Swagger and Ziggler holding each and every title, which is why he's amending their reign to make it under Freebird rules, which would allow Otunga and Clay to defend the titles for Ziggler and Swagger and also get credit for the reign.

Vickie mysteriously comes up missing and it's revealed that Kane had taken her hostage and would keep her until justice is restored. Sick of everyone's whining, Johnny books Kane and Punk vs. Swagger and Ziggler for TLC, in a TLC match with all the gold on the line! TLC comes and in a close call, Swagger delivers a Swagger Bomb to Punk off the top of a ladder, right through a table, allowing Ziggler to grab all four of their titles and keep them in the group.

In the build to SummerSlam, Perfection takes almost absolute control until the return of The Game (not seen since WrestleMania). Triple H says that what he's seen has made him sick. He decides to overpower Johnny and book blowoffs for SummerSlam. Swagger vs. Kane for the U.S. Title and Ziggler vs. Punk, inside a steel cage, for the WWE Title.

After Kane ends up attacking and injuring David Otunga, Triple H declares the Tag titles officially vacated since he refuses to allow Ziggler and Swagger to defend the gold. Guerrero responds to Kane's actions by stating that when one of their member's are taken out, they retaliate. Guerrero calls for Kane to man up, and meet Jack Swagger at SummerSlam with the stipulations being that if Swagger defeats Kane, he is banned from Raw forever! Kane accepts the ultimatum, on the terms that if he can indeed defeat Jack Swagger, Perfection disbands. Vickie tries to deny it, but Swagger accepts it for her. Right before SummerSlam, Kane gets one extra bump by defeating Brodus Clay one-on-one.

Punk also comes into SummerSlam guns-a-blazing and says that in similar fashion to last year, Punk is taking back control of the WWE. The two end up in Pick Your Poison matches the Raw before SummerSlam. CM Punk chooses John Cena for Ziggler. Ziggler slides past Cena and then announces that Punk's opponent is the returning Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio gets DQ'd, but dishes out punishment to Punk after the match. Punk rallies back though, and he manages to overthrow Del Rio and also land a big GTS on Ziggler.

SummerSlam swings around Kane meets Swagger after a series of vignettes, hyping Kane's career on Raw. In a huge upset, Swagger manages to defeat Kane and as Kane lie there defeated, Swagger removes his mask and leaves the arena as Kane eventually awakens to disappear into flames, never to be seen (on Raw) again, putting Swagger over big time in the process.

Ziggler meets Punk inside the steel cell, assisted by Vickie, Jack, Brodus, David, Johnny Ace, AND Alberto Del Rio, bringing his entire entourage to rinside. The match drags on for a remarkably long time, and finally, Perfection decides to get involved. Otunga and Del Rio begin to storm over the cage as Bordus tries to break down the cell, until suddenly the entire WWE face roster comes filing in to stop Perfection. In the middle of the commotion though, Ziggler recovers and catches Punk off guard with a spike DDT followed by a Zig Zag in the center of the ring to make the clean pinfall! The cage get sripped down by the superstars and Ziggler manages to break through the crowd of brawling superstars and reach his defining moment alone up on the stage with the WWE gold still in his grasps, solidifying him as a legitimate main eventer for the long run.

From then one, Perfection would trim down. Del Rio, Johnny, and Otunga would evnetually lose their connections to the group, while Swagger began to align himself more so with Brodus and Rosa. Swagger would continue to use Brodus as his problem solver and Rosa as his eye candy as Ziggler would move on to success as WWE Champion for a couple of months afterwards, eventually only being accompanied by Vickie.

With any luck, about a year later at SummerSlam, Swagger and Ziggler (both now with face-like mannerisms) lock horns for the WWE Title in a respectful battle. The winner? Who knows..

Anyways, that's my own personal booking of this stable for the next six months and beyond. I may have gotten too elaborate, but I'd like to see what you people have got! So let's hear it!