Fans Petitioning Reigns to remove body armor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the vest, either. I mean, everything about his gear, as well as his entrance music is reminiscent of The Shield.

He should change that and he should start rocking this shirt during matches, too. It's pretty cool.
img-313444-m.jpg

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Must say, that chest can give trees wood :gusta:

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I don't care about the vest anymore, it's just his thing now. That's like petitioning John Cena to wear traditional wrestling boots and trunks.

Yeah but unlike Cena, what Reigns wears for his body actually does defend him. Cena is fine with the shorts because those qualify like wrestling trunks or shorts

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah but unlike Cena, what Reigns wears for his body actually does defend him. Cena is fine with the shorts because those qualify like wrestling trunks or shorts

Agreed. I couldn't care less that it is too Shield like, but it is padded and obviously makes strikes to the chest hurt less. Idiotic and he should get rid of it. He could wear a t-shirt even if he wanted, but allowing him to basically have a form of armor is idiotic.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The reason he wears it is apparently because he's your typical Samoan. Aka beefy. He's not cut out of stone like cousin Dwayne, but more akin to his cousin's the Usos in that he has a bit of flab. He's obviously a big dude and very muscular, but he's not "lean" enough for Vince's idea of a top babyface. And thus the vest.

It's an incredibly dumb reason to have him stuck in a vest when a shirt would do just as well. But it is what it is I guess